Catching your clouds

As soon as we reached to Elias's house with our slow footsteps , We saw a piercing guy with heavy muscles , brought shoulders.. Standing in front of the door.. Elias carefully tried to hide himself back of me..

The guy with piercing yield,
" Hey lover boy , Care to deal with some boy stuff here ? "

Elias mumbled slowly motioning his footsteps towards door ,
" No. This lady beside me is against violence."
I answered, " I don't mind actually."

The big guy chuckled , " See, she just loves it. Come on show her your strengths.One by one what say ?"

Elias still tried to play it cool,
" I've promised myself not to put any harm to any women because of me .Not even accidentally. & I'm pretty sure she will run out to stop if anything happens.''

I said sarcastically , " You are not funny Elias.Don't even try.",

The big guy stretch's his head,
" That's enough talking today.Let's come to the real deal.You mess with my bike, I mess with your bones."

I nodded silently .So that's what happened I thought .
Elias tried to do some stretching too & said confidently,
" Okay, June .Go home. No matter what happened don't come outside. Even if it means I'm dead. "

I asked, " Is your mom home ? "

He said amusingly, " Why ? " & got a big punch on top of his nose...

He screamed, " wait up man.June what the fuck? you're just doing there? What kind of friend does this? ''

I smiled, " This kind of friend."

& without waiting for an reply..I motioned my footsteps towards the door.Mrs.Augustine opened the door busy talking on her phone.She didn't seem to care whoever knocked in, she just opened it & went inside..

But after sometimes she came back hugging my tightly. Stretching my cheekbones  with joyous smile,
" I knew you'd be coming. I've made some excellent dishes."
I nodded my head plastering a smile towards my face .By not being sure what actually to say...

Elias came home half an hour later. Almost looking like a disaster.His one hand barely moving, black marks on his eyes, jawline... & of course thin layers of blood line over his face. I tried to think what kind of instrument that big guy used to beat him up..  & He must played piano on his teeth!

Mrs.Augustine & I are quite used to this.. Though she asked,
" What happened Elias ? "

Mrs,Augustine & I both mimicked at the same time Elias said,

" Just Football."

& then Mrs, Augustine and I both exchanged smiles...

He made an " Aww" & " oww " sounds while sitting to the next chair beside me... I mocked,
" Well played."

He said, " Shut up bitch."

He asked his mom, " Do we have extra pizzas home? ''

" Yes , we do.Who's coming? " , she said buttering something close to mutton balls..

He didn't reply to that.Instead he called someone, " Yo man, at my house. We have pizza's too."

After sometimes I was thrilled by seeing his guest.It was the same guy who beat him up earlier.He was eating like an elephant. Elias did have a little chit-chat with him.. Like ,

" Pass the sauce. "

He passed it off to Elias & said politely,
" Sorry about today man but you dismentalled my baby to make your silly science toy."

Elias corrected, " It's a robot .& the parrot can talk now.So it's not silly.You broke my left arm man, don't be sorry.I'll avenge this."

I whispered towards him, " You're lucky that you're alive .Don't push your luck to much .''

He intoned his voice, " Stop talking to me."

He said, " How about some real football match afternoon.The scorpions wants to acknowledge the Arises"

My jaw almost dropped, " Seriously Zodiac signs ? "

The big guy winked, " His idea ."

He said, " Not today .This bitch just got home after decades and sports were never her favorite. "

" Yeah, k..."
He didn't asked for details...

When the big guy gone, Mrs.Augustine asked,

" Why did he look like gangster? "

" Cause he is & may be he has a license gun.I'm not sure about the license thing though. "

I exclaimed, " You're playing with dead.what if he shoots you out of low temper ?"

He gave an exhausting look, ," I told you to shut up.What if the sky falls & we all die ? "

" At least know where to put metaphors. Put some logics on your statements."

He got up, taking his empty plate and said, " Hey june, oil your own machine"

I got seriously angry this time, I asked his mom,
" How do you deal with him? "

She exhaled, " When he was 8. I taught him a lesson. That we must help the enablers by helping them with money.So I gave a begger 5 bucks. A few days after this another beggar knocked outside. & my little boy gave him all his assets 5 dollars which he was collecting for weeks.I never told him what was wrong with him.& I still wonder if it was actually wrong or letting grow his points of view is actually right. All I know is that I have this boy, full armed.Healthy, Jolly little boy , who's still trying to see the world with his visions."

& then she started wipping her tears. I liked the story much but I just didn't get the crying thing.& then something suddenly popped on my mind..

**********"*"****"***************
      " Elias, turn off that Zombie game and talk to me." , I said impatiently

" You wish bitch" , He said.

I exhaled, " Do you have Cancer ? Lekumia ? AIDS ? Amnesia ? OCD ? Or ..."

He turned his seat towards me,

" You have my attention.Now what on earth are you talking about? "

" Just tell me..."

Elias narrowed his eyes, " No.. Do you still see him ?  "

My heart almost popped out.
" Whom? "

He lost his interest & stared playing game again.