Bitter truths

I woke up early today...
This doesn't generally happen very often....
But when it does it happens for a purpose. It's 5:30 am...
& my emergency brain just dragged me into material world.
As if an alarming of something very bad is about to happen...

Air was gently flowing my curtains from the balcony corridor. It's still very dark outside. I stood up & motoined my foot steps to the balcony.
Street lights made the roads more mysterious. My heart beats kept running faster and faster ....
& I could no longer handle the pressure...

I went downstairs . For some reasons every windows seem to be opened. It's dark here too.But in to this very darkness it's easy to gesture the shapes and things. Cold wind is overwhelming the room...
I can hear the sounds of rustling leaves.
I went to the kitchen. Opened the refrigerator and take a sip from cold water bottle. But it was too cold to sollow...
Still the same hyper tension.
For the very first time in life I was scared. So very scared.
I called out for Mom.. But there was no answer.

Something told me she's not in the house. I went to check on her room . Nothing. Checked the washrooms, basement & even in upstairs. She's nowhere.

Then I remembered there's still one place left, I hurriedly entered to the drawing room. She wasn't there as well. Where could she be at this hour ?

Suddenly a hard flow of wind from the windows flew the papers from tea table.
I shut the windows as soon as possible. It's about to rain.
& for the very 1st time I act sensible. I closed every windows and doors of the house ...
May be because I had nothing else to do....

I went to the drawing room again. Turned on the lights. And tried to organize the papers. What I noticed is that those papers were actually bunch of parts of letters. At least she left letters for me. So I tried to assume which goes after which & when I finally succeed to rearrange the novel size letter.
I read it thrice. Still I didn't seem to catch one word that was written on the letter... NaCl was nourishing through my skin ( Okay, I'm not made of stone , So I cried )

It broke my heart. But this time it was very explosive. I suddenly seem to gesture what my true feelings were. & what do I truly wanted. I think the worst feeling for someone is the feeling of being completely helpless...
That day I decided two things.
Number

1) I would never let people see what they did to me. It was so disheartening. So crucial. So vulnerable.

Number
2) I wouldn't change myself based on a one situation. This pain was enough to tear me apart. & honestly I wasn't too strong to accept me with other's thrones. If life only sees you as selfish, never appear to someone more than that... I remembered reading it somewhere.

The wind was blowing too hard which was giving an alarm that soon it might turn into tornado. I wished nothing but the end of everything. I wanted an end to my story so badly.
But that didn't happen........

But I needed someone. A face.A voice. At least someone to speak. I was shaking at my each heart beat that seem to be count down to my death.My whole body seemed to be so heavy.Somehow I stood still having the support of sofa.. & called Elias subconsciously not knowing why. & after third time dialing he picked up the phone with groaning voice ,

" Does this include your secret prank? Cause it's a marvelous idea to annoy someone at the middle of the night . "

I was still shaking holding the receiver ,So I tried to calm myself down just a little bit. & asked the first thing that popped to my mind ,

" I.. I was just asking.. When will you pick me from home for school ? It's.. because umh..
"
Elias made no answer. He silently kept listening. Which was even more scarier...

I tried talking again , " Since I have done studying enough with physics.I was just having time management .To maybe have a bright future in distant . "

Elias made a serious tone in his voice " There's something extremely wrong isn't it? You never call.. generally .. "

I became rude without my concern , " Then I am sorry I did ''

Elias smiled on the receiver & said ,
" Well good for you , we are having a summer vacation. & I can't believe you can't remember. Good luck with Physics . "

I said , " If it's summer vacation why is it raining? "

Elias made his hysterical laugh again , " Real immature, you know that right. Just check the damn calendar . "
Then he hung up...
I knew I didn't have to explain anything to him , he figured out things all by himself.