Caught

The machine had stopped. It was what he noticed after hours of being alone in the dark, holding on for dear life when the whole ship twist and turned as if they were rolling down a hill. He clutched at his stomach, filling sick and tensed afterward, thanking the Lord, though he doubts He would hear him, that the ship finally stopped. It had started to become hard to breathe, the air he realized was limited and if they didn't reach there in time then he surely would have fainted. Or in a worse scenario, died. And then the matter of being found was what had triggered the argument in his mind. He would really like to come out of there, but he knew the moment the Titans found him; they would point their guns at him. Should he break out now? And run? But to where?

Red X sat staring at the pitch black space around him. Imagining himself as a blind man and decided that he didn't like it. His eyes had gotten used to the dark that he could no longer tell whether his eyes were opened or closed. Everything was the same, pitch black.

Outside, he could make out sounds, people talking in a language he couldn't understand. Some small part English he knew must come from the Titans, when suddenly the whole ship had begun to move. Someone was pushing it towards somewhere, probably a place where they parked ships like this one. He could only imagine what it would look like, or where he could find the exit. Here, his only hope was the Titans. Red X moved back, leaning on the warm metal that had been hot just- it felt like forever- probably a few minutes ago. The temperature of wherever they were now was low. The chill reached his bones.

He closed his eyes, the light pouring in like a sudden attack. He didn't dare to move, only the sound of disbelieve and colorful cursing told him that he was found out. He recognizes Beastboy sucking in his breath, "Unexpected." Was all he said at the sight of him.

"Okay, you only have five minutes to explain why you're here before I blow your head off." He said, the sound of machinery taking shape into a blaster alarmed him. Red X even haven't got the time to adjust the light; both Cyborg and Beastboy looked like two black silhouettes in the light.

"I can explain. This is all a mistake."

"You God damn right it is!" Cyborg said, "I leave my ship for five minutes and the next thing I know I find your ass sitting in my trunk!"

"What do you want Red-X? There's nothing for you to steal." Beastboy folded his arms, one of his eyebrows raised at him.

"Oh, on the contrary," Red-X said, finally able to see clearly their face and where he actually was. As he guessed; a giant garage. "You do have something that I want. You just don't know it." Cyborg activated his blaster, the small beeping noise tuning higher by the second.

"Get down and kneel down! And watch out for the paint!"

He snorted, but obediently stepped out, careful about the paint as he jumped down; kneeling as Cyborg demanded. He looked up at the two, who was in return looking down at him. Beastboy tried calling for Robin then, but good old Robin didn't answer.

"The connection is jammed," Cyborg said, "It's every time we go to another planet. Now!" He turned to Red-X, "What do you want?"

"It's none of your business."

"Peeeep! Wrong!" Beastboy said, making a big X with his arms crisscrossed. "If it's ours you're stealing then it does have something to do with us."

"What's going- I don't believe it." Raven came in, walking towards them from the closing exit. The doors rolled down like automatic garage doors back on earth. The difference was, this one made no sound at all. Red-X smiled, thought they wouldn't see him. Raven had her hair grown out, still wearing her sexy short outfit. "Hello, beautiful..." He said.