Outside Gamers

She had shot every man she had seen in the streets carefully; still, she nearly missed one man who crept behind Beastboy. "Beastboy!" She called to him. The green boy looked back and changed to an antelope. It's two long tusks penetrated the man's lungs and killed him in wimp. Starfire had never known how much Beastboy was holding in when he was on earth, how many times he could have killed people but chose to spare them. Now, whatever self-control he had possessed was gone. Maybe it was because of those men who tried to drag him and beat him up in a group. She had seen Raven and Yudit saves him from a group of soldiers just a few minutes ago, letting him off when they were sure he was alright. But Starfire doubted that he was. His uniform was torn from his collarbone to his hip; revealing what looked like strong biceps and muscled arms.

"Thanks, Star!" He called out and waved at her before running around again, knocking soldiers off their feet.

Her soldiers weren't doing badly themselves. They were simply tactical in their attacks and excellent in their self-defense. Still, even that didn't seem to help with the numbers of injured soldiers. Starfire opened her mouth to call out when she spotted Robin and Vega running towards the mother ship, but then decided she was going with them instead. Besides, she knew what they were planning and they needed all the help they could get.

--

The battlefield felt like his game of football. Only it didn't involve death, people picking each other eye's out, guns with strange liquid in it, and men screaming their lungs out at each other as of course, they tried to kill one another. Cyborg always enjoyed adrenaline but there was just an amount of adrenaline that he could accept and some that he didn't want to deal with. This was one of those he didn't enjoy. He didn't like killing people, usually, he didn't max the power of his laser, and just enough to make them unconscious, now it was killed or be killed. And he was in no mood to be killed.

"Get off me!" He shouted, grabbing hold of the man's shoulder. He then threw him to the wall where he hit his head and collapsed on the floor. And then there was no more. Cyborg looked around and found himself in an abandoned building that must be a bank. He recognizes the iron gates behind hard thick glass. He noticed the technology here was not as advanced as on earth regarding money and banking. There were no ATM or credit cards.

"Hello there," Cyborg swung around so fast that the woman looked surprised, but only for a few seconds. She was sitting on a large marble table, her legs crossed; showing what looked like tight long legs, the shadows covering her womanhood. He looked up and noticed that she knew he was staring.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Srida. Srida Lacupid." She raised her hands. "You wouldn't point a gun at a weaponless woman, would you?" He stared at her from top to bottom a few times. She really was weaponless.

"Something tells me you're not here for the battle. But you're not a Tamaranian either. What do you want? State your business."

"Ahh," She smiled with an impish quality to it, "A straightforward man. I like that."

He frowned then raised his weapon. He wasn't in the mood to joke either. She raised her eyebrows then raised her hands again, sliding off the table to the floor. She was shorter than him.

"I'm here with a deal."

"I don't want it." He said coldly. He had seen in this war more than he had seen in countless fights on earth. The Tamarah people were simply cruel and heartless people. He had no desire of ever joining them.

"What if I can give you something you can never have?"

"And what's that?" He asked darkly. What can she offer me? Nothing.

"We can give you your body back. You can feel like any human. You can be, normal." She walked closer to him now, but he didn't move away, simply raising his laser again. This time the sound of it reloading filled the room. "That's impossible. No one can give my body back, I won't fall for this trick again."

"But there is no trick. We can give you your body back, which is a fact. Besides, don't you miss the feeling of having a real one?" She asked with a sly smile. She was beautiful, Cyborg noticed; with large curly hair, curvy waist, satisfying bosom, and slender legs. Catching him off guard, she slipped her dress off, showing her chest. They were round and full.

"Your metallic body may give you power and strength, but it is not human. And you cannot feel these." She whispered, eyeing her large chest, "In your hands."

Cyborg growled, "You think you can shake me with lust? I don't have that anymore! It doesn't affect me!" What do you take me for? "I have never been so insulted." He said to her.

Srida just stared at him, "My apologies, I didn't mean to do that. Only that if you'd agree to come with me and let me examine your body, we can take that metallic part of you and replace it with a real one. Of course, someone would have to die but it takes at least ten minutes before all the organs really die... and with all of these fresh corpses..." She stopped then smiled. He sucked in a breath when she did the unthinkable. She really wasn't wearing anything there, but she spread her legs for him to see. He looked away, ashamed.

"Don't you have any self-respect?" He hissed. "Close your legs!"

"So you really don't have that in you anymore. Are you sure you don't want it back?"

"I am not going to betray my friends just so I can have sex!" He shouted at her. She looked genuinely confused. "You think I'm part of all of this chaos, don't you?"

He gritted his teeth.

"I'm not," She continued. "I have something to offer you in return of your assistant, you see I have someone I want to safe and this," She waved at him, "Is the only way to save him. There will be no betrayal when I am simply someone outside this holocaust. Think about it."

"I don't trust you," Cyborg said. She shrugged at that. "Is there anything as a trust at first sight? Trust needs to be earned you know. And..." Her words trailed off. "I must apologize for the way I've... ehm... acted. Usually, man would do anything if I did that."

"Not all men are shallow sex driven freaks," Cyborg said finally.

She chuckled, "Agreed. Well then, think about it. If you ever changed your mind," She threw a small object with a red gleaming button on it, "Just give me a call."

He caught it then looked up. But she was not there anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------