03. Loud Noises

Author: wordsmithwriting88

Genre: Teen fiction

Status: Ongoing

Description: The life of Thea Garrity changed from the day Lana Stanley fired a gun at Townshill High School. She was the one to survive while the other two people didn't make it out of school alive. Standing in the name of a former straight-A students, Thea decided to take a year off before moving into college. Forced to look through the tragedy happened seven months ago, Thea has to face the aftermath of the shooting. As in doing so, forgiveness is finding its way through Thea, along with the power of the bonding of her broken relationship with her mother and first love.

Review: I apologize for not knowing how to start this review because the story is flawless. As if to say flawless, there's zero error for the spelling, grammar and vocabulary used. If a story on the starting doesn't need this at all, the other perspective, perhaps the plot and characters are just as faultless and consummately written.

The way this story stunned me is how the writer narrating the plot and how she's able to describe the scenes as if factual. What's on your mind when it comes to the first chapter that'd make you stay, and read the story eventually? Frankly speaking, I'd no idea at all. We're given pieces of advice to write a thrilling scene that'd hooks reader up in the first paragraph fundamentally. Yet, Kate turns the fact the other way round that a full of narrative first paragraph might as well arouse the best interest of readers. 

I've to be honest for this part. Some of the readers might actually escape right they click into the story particularly when he or she is not a English speaker. Forget about the rest of other, I literally love it all about this story. And to be honest, I hope that the story stay in this way as possible. Even if on some point I'll have to go back to the last few paragraph to catch up the ongoing, you're still one of the most talented writer. Speaking generally as a reader, perhaps separating the long paragraph and cutting down the abstruse vocab help us understand better. In between balancing the reader's interest and what the writer drafting on a story, it's a long way down so write what a writer wants is still the major.

-Marshemmallow