14. Vindicta

Recommended by: Catacat73

Title: Vindicta
Genre: Romance
Status: Ongoing
Author: Feisty_Freak
Description: "Aren't you a feisty little thing?" He chuckled.

I stopped breathing at the close proximity, my knees turning to jelly. I leaned back as his blue orbs bored into my own.

Am I in trouble?

******

Alec Sinclair is the definition of evil. With good looks, he is the typical billionaire right from your cliché romance books. He has everything--power, wealth, status, women--just within the snap of his fingers. Stepping into the market as the young CEO of Sinclair Enterprises, he ruined the rival company Price Industries' reputation, taking away everything from the owner. Everything--including his daughter.

Meet Scarlet Price. She is not your typical innocent protagonist, but she is ready to sacrifice for her family and when Alec Sinclair crosses her path, keeping an offer infront of her, she has to choose between the one person who means everything to her-- her father and her own self.

How far can Scarlet Price go to save her father's drowning company?"

Review:
This book has a big impact right from the beginning- like it gets interesting reeaaalll fast.

(Idk if this is a spoiler Lmao)
Not even 2 chapters pass by until our male protagonist asks the heroine to marry him. And it comes out of no where, making his character, albeit generic, but investable.

Also, it does an excellent job of laying down foundations of relationship from chapter 1. I can tell through subtle details and conversations, what kind of relationship the main character maintains with others.

And to put he cherry on top, it has pretty good pacing and the layout is crystal clear; I can tell that a lot of thought went into this book. For any beginners struggling with structure, you should definitely have a look at this and take some notes.

Constructive Criticism:

Maybe have Scarlet spend more time with the side characters. They all seem really interesting, and I would love to see some more chapters dedicated just to them.:)

N/A
As always, thanks for reading. If you want your book reviewed here, head on over to the first chapter and leave a comment! We'll get to you as soon as we can. As the owner's on hiatus atm, it's just me doing one review every Wednesday. But after December, we'll both be active, so look forward to your book being showcased very soon!:P