13. Life Goes On

Recommended by: Catacat73

Title: Life Goes On
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Author: untamedchaos-
Completed or Ongoing: Ongoing
Description: "It's happening again this year Bella, you know as well as I this camp is no longer safe."

A camp, a mystery, missing children, riddles, some ingredients, the fate of the whole camp in Emily Mcknight's hands.

Emily Mcknight is an ordinary teenager, that is until Camp Harmony, a place that is blooming with secrets. It is up to Emily, Logan (a boy she may or may not like) and their friends to solve one big mystery.

Review:

In your run of the mill romance story on wattpad, you've got your bad boys. But the bad boy category covers the popular ones, loners, and new to the school ones. From the first chapter, when the main protagonist is introduced, I thought 'average bad boy' but there is much more to him.

Will is a new spin on this every day bad boy character. Whereas most of the characters in these cliques never are embarrassed, do embarrassing things, or show weaknesses, readers can clearly tell that Will isn't interested in being part of a clique. He doesn't even realise he falls into the category, from the way he blushes in the first chapter(like when do bad boys even blush... What even?!). In other stories, the guys always seem to be trying to hold onto their character type, but Will doesn't really seem to care. This makes him an interesting and refreshing asset to the story.

Also, even side characters have a good amount of subtle details in them to keep the book engaging. It's got enough of those 'little things' to keep it going.

Constructive Criticism:

Not much to say here but sometimes there is a lack of character development. Shouldn't be too hard to fix though, keep it up!