16. As It Seems

Author: kayxcxxo

Genre: Teen Fiction

Status: Ongoing

Description:

Emmy Finwood has grown to deal with the constant fighting that comes between her parents. She left to live with her immediate family when a sudden dreadful incident intrudes her parents' life.

Comment: So, I came across this book long ago when I joined a book club. I've thought of recommending the story but I went on a long hiatus. Now I'm back alive with a new recommendation finally!

I've grown fond of the story the more I read it. Don't lie, you know it's hard to have a family-centered story particularly in Wattpad, and a good one! As far as I concerned, Kaylina (I like to call her Kay!)--the writer of As It Seems, updates the story on a fairly slow pace (so you can go catch up the existing chapters!). And she's a nice person, too--being helpful in the book club, and she's active here. Go check her out!

You see, I'm more likely the one that occasionally skip a teen fiction, no offense. But I can't certainly say no to the one that's heartwarming and centered on family issues. I've seen a lot of failed marriage, devastating parents' fight and broken family in real life. Now that I get the chance to read and feel from a second person--it feels great!

There's always a silver lining--and no exception for Emmy. I get heartbroken, and hopes, and laughter from Emmy's supportive cousin and relatives. It's a well-balanced book, and overall a good constructed story.

You might want to check this one out! I hope you have great time here.

--Marshemmallow