17. Anatomy Of A Murder

This recommendation was made by Catacat73

Title: Anatomy Of A Murder
Author: FreaknessOnTheLoose
Genres:Fanfiction( Riverdale), Romance, Mystery
Ongoing
Description:
A tender story about the childhood, teenage years and days before Jason Blossom's death."

Review:
Yay Riverdale!! (Just wait a bit until I finish my mini fangirling session).

Okay, so this book really makes an impact with it's descriptions, and sets the scene well. They give us a good visual image on what's happening, and can lead us to imagine the characters better.

I also appreciate how these descriptions aren't too long, and have just the right amount of beating around the bush.

And yayy, finally a fanfiction where the story doesn't go too far from the source material, and can answer some of the lingering questions from the series.

There's a really nice use of language too, and I feel like the author has done their research on the time period, and analysed these characters. Well done(*^o^*)

Constructive Criticism:

Maybe you can play around with language devices to change the tone or make some cool effects. For example, you could do something with the narrator. Like, he could be switching from 1st to 3rd person so readers feel more up close and personal with the characters:)

N/A

Woah, I didn't expect to just disappear without a trace all of a sudden! I'm really sorry for the past 2 weeks and how there were no reviews coming through. But I'm back again and you can expect weekly reviews! Get your book suggested by going to the first chap if you're feeling interested;)