15. Creepy Pasta Boyfriend Scenarios

Reviewed by: Catacat73

Title:Creppypasta boyfriend scenarios
Author: CherryDustWarrior
Genre: Romance/humor/ fan fiction
Completed or Ongoing: Ongoing
Description: What happens when a figure snakes into your heart claiming it as his?

Review: Oooh, so as short as the description can be, it's chilling and invokes a lot of questions.

This novel is a fanfiction about creepypasta, but it takes a fun twist on adding small touches on the already developed characters.

Ironically enough, it's theme is creepypasta, which if you didn't know, is heavily horror oriented. However, the main genres for the book are humour, romance, fan fiction, which really takes a new twist on your average 'horror story'.

The author takes these already developed characters, places them in different settings, but can somehow pull it off effortlessly! A really well done take on the genre 'fan-fiction'. I was pretty surprised reading it!

Constructive Criticism:
Hm, well firstly, I think you should focus a bit more on structuring your book a bit better. Currently, everything is a big line down the page, which can make people confused sometimes. Paragraphs can help you go into a new topic, and prevent you from going onto tangents.(take a look in some of the books we've previously reviewed, some authors have done an excellent job with structure!).

Also, I think the way you 'pop in' in the middle of the paragraph, to make a comment as the author, is pretty distracting at times, and can ruin the flow(of an otherwise) good sequence of events. Maybe leave these comments in an Author's note in the end of the paragraph, to prevent people from getting distracted.

But this is a great first piece! Looking forward to see what more will come from you!:)

N/A

Woah, I'm pretty proud of myself for keeping my promise of weekly reviews! Although this seems a bit slow, by the time the Owner comes back from hiatus(around the end of December), we might be lucky enough to have 2 reviews a week! I'll try my best to plow through as many as I can, but I'm seriously impressed from all the high-quality writing from y'all! I feel like I could take notes:D