21.Safe

Heyo guys it's admin!! Sorry for like the two month break I got carried away...but we got loads of requests Woah! I'm having trouble catching up so might dedicate a whole day finishing them off. But thanks for the wait guys gahh

Title: Safe

Author: BuzzingQuill

Genres: Romance

Status: Ongoing

Description: After missing the midnight bus Jamie Leigh Evans is forced to walk home only to become witness to the murder of two police officers. Jamie, whose profound belief for justice, makes agreeing to testify against one of the biggest crime cartels in the world an easy decision. Even if it means having to become someone else to be safe...

Follow Jamie in her efforts to deal with the trauma of the incident, cope with her new job and throw in an attractive and rough around the edges Agent, and a charming businessman. Will Jamie's past catch up to her. Will she ever be safe?

Review:

I really enjoyed how the theme of 'safe' was clear and established from the beginning. It made a big impact, a short word but lots of impact, and I liked how we were plunged into the action with a bit of everyday life before it to get us submerged into it.

The imagery and language used is vivid, and though I haven't gotten very far into the book, I can sense how exciting it's going to be. It's dare I say 'aesthetic', sorry I really enjoy how pretty it looks and how the little interludes give a message and make you think. It makes sort of an emotional bond between the reader and writer.

Constructive Criticism:

I understand that in the first few chapters it'll be hard to move away from repetitive pronouns like 'character's name' and 'she/he' , but I hope as it progresses you can find different ways to address them so the words flow a bit better. Maybe address using what she's wearing? Or a distinct personality trait readers would understand.

Also, don't be afraid to under describe at Times! I know how time consuming writing can be, but get a gist of the perfect amount of description. Too much can drive you insane.

Well that's it for this week! I'll probably be updating more than a week and get these done soon! Cya later alligators!!