Anna

Years passed I was now 12. I spent my years running around and saving young half-bloods. It was so easy to kill monsters with all my powers I got from being blessed be 4 gods. Right now I was running towards the sound of a little girl crying. I ran over to the girl and looked at her. She looked about 8 or 9. She had blonde hair and gray eyes. She looked like a child of Athena.

"Who are you?" the little girl asked.

"That does not matter right now. What is your name little one?"

"Anna" Anna said slowly

"Hello Anna, you know about the greek gods?"

She nodded and I explained to her about the demigods and gods.

"Who is my godly parent and do they care about me?" When she said the last part my head was flooded with memories but I pushed them back and answered.

"I think that your mom in Athena and of course they do why else would she send me here to get you. Now there is one more thing there are only 2 places you can go to be safe and that is either Camp Half-blood or the Hunters of Artimise. The hunters are a girls only group but you get to be immortal. Camp you don't have to swear off boys plus you get to be with your half brothers and sisters but you are not immortal."

"I think I want to go to Camp Half-blood I would like to meet the other Athena children."

I then shadowed traveled to camp with her but before I could leave I was stopped by Anna.

"What do I tell them if they ask me who brought me here?"

I smiled at her and answered "Princess Guardian"

Hey, so I have been updating a lot because this is so easy to write and I have been writing a lot because again this is fun to write.