Baby on the Street

"Mom anything new?" I asked Momma H.

"No not yet." My mom answered.

"K. Well I am bored so I will go on a walk." I said walking up stairs to put on my hood. I looked though my closet. I grabbed a black hood and a sea green mask that covered the upper party of my face so all you could see was my eyes. I then walked out the house and transported to central park.

I appeared at central park. I ran into the woods. As I walked I heard the sound of a crying child. I ran toward the sound and found a boy of 1 year of trying to walk and failing miserably. I ran over to the child and pick him up before he could fall again. His head rested on my chest he quickly fell asleep in my arms. I then fire traveled to the street in front on my house. I suddenly heard crying and looked down and saw the small boy crying.

"Shhhhhhhhh, hey, it OK I'll find your mommy." I said as I walked into my house. "Mamma were are you?" I called.

"Upstairs" mamma called. I took the crying child upstairs.

I knocked on the open door as I went in the room with Momma and Mamma H. Once Mamma H saw the boy crying she gently took the boy from my arms. She held him in her arms and he quickly shushed him.

"How do you do that?" I wined. Then turned to Mamma "Do you know where the mother might be.

"No both his parents died recently. But there is a family that what a child and are willing to adopt."

"O.K I will set out right now. What are their names?"

"The mom's name is Beth Stishcome" Momma answered. My eyes widened Beth is my aunt.

"K" I walked out of the house and I called my aunt Beth.

"Hi, Priscilla."

"Hi. So I heard that you want to adopt."

"Yes"

"Well I was was walking in the park and I found a small boy about 1. Would you like to keep him."

"Yes."

I ended the call and flashed to her house and dropped off the boy