Olympus and the Zöe

I walked to see the gods arguing. "I'm leaving"

"No. They just want to know your parent."

"But I don't want to tell them." After I said that The gods finally saw me.

"Who is your parent child?" Said a voice that I hoped I would never hear again yet I did. The voice that be long to the man I once called father. The voice that once told me that he loved me. The voice of Poseidon.

"Well Poseidon that is a good question. To bad it will not get angered today."

"I bet that she is a child of Hades." Mamma said. Which made since because of the way I melted into the shadows and because I am by adoption.

I appeared next to Hera. "Right you are mamma." Hera glared at me and Zeus at her while I just smirked. "Now I have lots of demigod to save. Just remember I am saving your children next I time you get mad at me." With that I flashed out. Hera flashed out before she could get scolded.

"You have to help with the hunt." Mamma H said as her and Hades flash to the house.

"Why?" I whinnied. You see me and immortals don't get along even if the man-hating teens.

"Because they need help and are to stubborn to have Apollo help."

"Sadness."

*************time skip***************

I was ran up to where the hunters where camping. I was greeted by arrows. Which I haply returned.

"Who art thoe?" Said a girl with black hair and volcanic eyes.

"I am princess Guardian. What is your name?"

"Zöe Nightshade."

-------------------------
Sorry for the long wait for the update I recently lost my grandma so please be patient with me. I am also going to a Summer camp on Monday so I will try to get you all another updated.

Good bye fellow demigods