Teaser

I was sitting in a room with Thaila and Percy.

"Ok, Percy, favorite and least favorite god or goddess?" I asked pointedly at Percy.

"I know this is suicide but for favorite is Poisidian," He started and I gritted my teeth at hearing his name. Thaila who know every thing look at me with sympathy. "my least favorite is, please don't kill me, Hera."

"Ok, so I will answer next." Thaila started before I could run Percy thought with my sword. "fave is Artimise and least fave is Apollo."

"My favorite is Artimise and my least favorite is Poisidoan," I said the last word with haterade clear in my voice.

Percy P.V.O

I was fuming. I mean why does she always have to hate on my dad. the way she said his name she would say it like he was the worst person ever. I got up in her face.

"Why do you hate him so much, why," I yelled at her. I was expecting her to slap me but instead, she just shook her head as she started to cry and ran out the room. Then, Thaila walked up and slapped me before running after Princess.

Hey, so this is just a teaser to keep my (1) readers happy till I can give you the completed version of this and I will hopefully be a longer chapter. So if you are reading this then please vote and comment.