Nico and Bianca

(A year Later)

"I guess that you always go back to your old habits." Mamma laughed from above me. I looked up at my mom and smiled. It was then I realized what she was talking about. I looked over and realized that I was not In my room but I was in fact in the living room in front of the fireplace. I had once again slept in front of the fireplace.

"Yah, I guess so" I said sitting up.

"Are you okay?" Mamma asked worry clear in her tone.

I sighed "yeah, I'm just bored I guess."

"Not for long Hades has a mission for you."

"Where?"

"Underworld"

(In Underworld)

"Dad"

"Hello, Priscilla."

"What did you need for me to do?"

"I need you to retrieve my 2 children, Nico and Bianca, for the Luscas Casino. Then I need you to take them to a place called Westover Hall."

"To L.A. I go"

"Careful to remember your mission and don't eat anything and you will be good. Remember my children are counting on you."

"How old are they?"

"They are 11 and 9."

"Dad, you know I don't like working with people older than ten, those are the satyrs' problem," I said glaring at my dad. I like to leave the older ones to the satyrs.

"If you don't then they will stay there forever."

"So"

"Please"

"Fine"

I flashed to the casino after my dad gave me a quick description of them. I went in and after stepping in the door I know that I had to work fast. I found them pretty quickly. The boy, Nico, was sitting next to his sister, Bianca.

I went over to them and explained that I was sent by the father leaving out the fact that they were demigods. I then told them that it was time to go and flashed them to Westover Hall.

--------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think. Tell me in the comments. I wrote a different background and some different adventures for Priscilla. Do you what me to put it on wattpad or not.

GOALS

10 reads

10 votes

5 comments (no cursing please)