Apollo Hates Me

"So what do you say?" Momma H (Hestia) said drumming her finger on the table.

"No" I replied

"what?"

"You asked what did I say I say no." when I said that Momma H glared at me. I knew it was a bad choice but I had picked this path and this is what I have to stick with.

"So stubborn." Momma huffed.

"well, I do learn from the best," I said throwing a glance at her.

"Your right Hades is the best," Hera replied getting a hilarious reaction from Hades.

"No mamma I meant you," I said smirking.

"You will take piano and you will take piano from Apollo." Momma H interrupted.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Fine, but my name is to him at least Samantha Brown. You guys can't come close to me or else he will know."

"demanding." Little sis muttered.

"Thank You!"

**********Time Skip************

"I am Apollo" Apollo introduced.

"Yes yes, I know who you are. Hello, Apollo. What like the sun god." I had to hold back my laugh.

"You have no idea." He muttered.

I smirked if only he knew. "You know I think Apollo the god is kind of weird. And he is so annoying to all demigods and his sister."

He half glared at me and that just made me laugh. "I think that he is the best god there ever was..." he went on like that for what felt like an eternity but in reality, it was only about 1 minute.

"brag much" I muttered so quietly so he could not hear.

"What is your name, child?" He asked impatiently.

"I am Samantha Brown. I am 12 years old." I replied.

**********Time Skip*********

"I'm telling you Apollo hates me." I said on the way home. We had been arguing ever since I had got in the car. " you should have seen the way he looked at me when I introduced myself. He looked as if he didn't believe me."

"Well, what do you expect he is the god of truth and you lied to him. Besides, I don't think he hates you." Little sis defended.

"I really think that he hates me but, believe what you want." The car ride went on like this till we got home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, it was so long since I updated. I was on vacation.