My Twin Is A Jerk

As I was walking down central park on my way to the underworld to talk to dad, I was rammed into by a boy about my age. He was a tall boy and had sea green eyes and jet black hair. Next to him was a girl with stormy gray eyes and blond curly hair.

"Watch where you're going Perce." the girl said. Both of them stared at me.

"Sorry Annabeth." the boy said in reply.

"Gods Sewed Brain, don't tell me that tell her that." Annabeth scolded. I knew now that they were demigods by the way she knew about the gods.

"Hello, my name is Samantha Brown," I said although I was not my nature to be this open.

"Hi I'm Percy and this in my friend Annabeth." the boy Percy replied. What like Percy Jackson my twin. I had not seen Percy since I was 7.

"Your Percy Jackson right?" I said with no emotion in my voice. I don't trust people I just meet and I never show any emotion.

"Yes,." He said a weird silence filled the atmosphere.

"Annie, come help me please." A male voice call from a little to the side.

"What now goat boy," Annabeth complained as she left to find the boy.

"Hello let me reintroduce myself. I am Princess Guardian." I said with the same emotionless voice. He looked shocked that I was Princess Guardian. He stared at me like I was an alien

"I don't believe you. Do you think that I am stupid? No, You are the one that is stupid." He just when off at me. I clenched my teeth to keep the angry words back.

"Okay, then how do I know that about Taylor she came to our silly little camp she was a child of Aphrodite. There was also Alex child of Athena. Before that, there was Mark and Mattew they were twins children of Apollo. Should I go on?" I looked at him challenging him to say yes.

"Hi, I'm back," Annabeth said running up to us.

"I have to go," I muttered brushing past Percy. I was mentally freaking out I mean what came you expect when after not seeing him for like 6 years. I had to go talk to dad he was probably going to kill be for waiting so long.

---------------------------------------------------

I'm soo sorry For the length of time before updating I have been busy. I might not be updating for a little bit because I have to go to a homeschooling conference.