Camp Half-blood

Percy P.O.V

As I was patrolling the borders of Camp Half-blood. When a familiar gust of heat hit me. We have a new arrival at camp half-blood. Sure enough there was a girl about 9 or so. I think that she was a accompanied by Princess Guardian because there wasn't any satyrs with her. The girl walked in and the conch horn sounded a new arrival.

"Hey, what is your name?" I ask sitting on my knees in front of her.

"Macalla, but my friends call K. Are you Percy Jackson?" Macalla answered.

"Yes, why?" I answered.

"Because I just wanted to know."

"Who sent you here dear?" Chiron questions.

Clarrise P.O.V

"Why me, of course" a female voice sounded from next to the girl. A second girl landed next to Macalla.

"And so we meat again. Tell me what do you want, Princess Guardian?" Percy voiced from the front of the group.

"Yes we do. Tell me, Perseus how are you doing."Princess Guardian replied.

"What do want?" Percy glared a the girl.

"I'm here to see Anna"

"Έρχεστε στην Άννα έχουμε δουλειά να κάνουμε(come on Anna we have work to do)" she said in Greek to Anna. then turned to the campers "till next time." with that she left.

Hey so there is your chapter. Yay I finally finished it. I'll try to update soon.