Full Story

Thaila P.V.O
After I slapped Percy I ran after Princess. When she stopped we were at a small stream. She pulled her knees up to her chest and did what I did not expect was her starting to sob into her knees. Not knowing what else to do I sat down next to her and started rubbing circle on her back.

We sat there for a few minutes before Percy came into the view. He nodded at me and I knew he wanted so time with her, so I left after all he is her twin. I got up and left, but not before glaring at him.

Princess P.V.O
I felt Thaila leave and she was soon replaced by another person.

"Hey, you got me slapped 3 times," Percy said. I smirked through my tears.

"You deserved it," I muttered.

"Hey, she talks," Percy exclaimed. I gave a small laugh. "and she laughs too."

"What do you want?" I questions.

He sighed "Artemis told me"

I looked up showing a tear stained face. "How much?" I questioned again.

"Just that we are twins." He answered. I nodded.  "Why didn't you tell me?"

"The past can be a pain full thing."

"Tell me" he insisted "everything" he added as if an after thought.

I sighed this would come eventually. I took a long breath. I took off my shoes and put my feet in the stream Percy did the same. "It all started at 2 years old and I was out on the streets of Manhattan when Poseidon found me. He told me under his wing and raised me till 5." I already had tears in my eyes. Percy came over and put his arm around me. "One day he walked in while I had my dagger on the wall next to Triton's face for he had just said that he would take you away." By the time I said this I was shaking with rage and had tears flowing freely.

**************Time Skip to after the Story******************

By the end of the story, Percy had his arms around me muttering that he was sorry.

"I'm so so sorry," Percy muttered. I slowly removed his arms.

"It's fine, Percy," I said hitting his knee, before dipping my head in the stream rinsing my face off so no could tell that I was crying.

Third P.V.O

Little did they know there was a little pale son of Hades watching them with sad eyes.

Me: 400 words yes

Nico: Why am I spying on you

Me: So I can yell at you next chapter

Nico: ok

Me: So I am going to start updating every Thursday. Peace