FOR HOPE, FOR FAMILY ↠ EPIGRAPH(S)

5 YEARS LATER

"You know, we should probably get up. It's nearly the evening!" Rhea said with a giggle as she straddled Kol, he took her hands in his own. He would never get enough of her, he needed to be constantly touching her.

"Five more minutes." He said with a cheeky grin.

"Kol, you've been saying that since nine this morning." Rhea replied with a roll of her eyes, he leant up slightly and captured her lips with his own. Although the situation hadn't been ideal, the time they'd spend together in the last five years had been everything they'd prayed for, for centuries. Peaceful.

Five years had passed since the Mikaelsons entered the Chambre de Chasse, five years since Klaus made the ultimate sacrifice for his family. Five years and the Mikaelson siblings had strengthened their bonds. Five years and Rhea had finally come to terms with why Elijah and Freya did what they did. They were all closer than ever— they just hoped that Hayley was close to finding a cure for them all.

Kol was about to reply before Freya rushed into the room, not in the slightest bothered that the two of them were barely clothed.

"It's time, Rhea, she's done it."

▽▲▽▲▽