Hank Marlow

Georgie's POV:
As we walked into the building type wall thingie there were natives everywhere. "Do you have someplace where we can set our weapons down?" James asked. The man with the beard turned around and said "yeah. There is. I'm Hank. Hank Marlow. I fought in the 145th." Mason said "you've been here since World War Two?" He nodded and said "yep." We set our guns in a building with places to sleep. "You guys can sleep here. There's plenty of beds since the Natives build them. They're not a mattress but it's better than sleeping on the ground." Hank said. He then led us to a large ship that was destroyed in the village. Hank began explaining how Kong was the good guy. There were these painting type things and they looked ancient.

"Kong?" I asked

"Kong?" I asked. "The monkey. That's Kong. He's the king actually. He keeps to himself, mostly. This is his home, we're just guests. But you don't go into someone's house and start dropping bombs, unless you're picking a fight." Hank said. Mason looked at Hank intently as he told us about Kong.

Slivko said "so he's attacking us because we dropped bombs?" Hank nodded and Slivko said "we're all gonna die

Slivko said "so he's attacking us because we dropped bombs?" Hank nodded and Slivko said "we're all gonna die." James huffed and said "we'll be fine." Hank said "Kong's God on this island but the devils live below us." James said "what are they called?" "The Iwis won't speak their name but I call them Skull Crawlers." Hank replied. James said "why?" Hank sighed and said "cause it sounds neat." "Okay." James said. "Look I just made that name up. I'm trying to scare you." Hank replied. "I'm fine calling them that. Are you cool with that?" Mason asked James.