The Keys

Georgie's POV:
I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. I inhaled and sighed happily. A snort was heard next to me and I looked to see Slivko snoring. I bit my lip and he rolled on his back. I straddled him and kissed his neck. I heard him chuckle and I said "wake up." I stretched out and laid on his body. He played with the ends of my hair and he said "you're so beautiful." I giggled and he flipped us over so now he was on top. I looked up at him and he kissed my lips. He tilted my head and looked at my neck. "The hickey is gone." He said. "And?" I asked. He moved down to my neck and began to kiss it softly.

I closed my eyes and he moved up to my jaw

I closed my eyes and he moved up to my jaw. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he laid in between my legs as he kissed my lips. I brought my fingers to his hair and played with it. A content sigh left his lips and he held me closer to him. My breath hitched as he ran his fingers up and down my sides. I cupped his cheek and continued to kiss his lips.

Then we heard running footsteps

Then we heard running footsteps. I gasped playfully and said "it's Billy." Slivko groaned and buried his face into the crook of my neck. He laid down on my body and I giggled. The door burst open and Billy said "Georgie! Come downstairs! Mama's making breakfast!" I nodded and said "of course." He closed the door and ran off. Slivko played with the end of my shirt and lifted it a few inches. He moved down and kissed my stomach in multiple places. I bit my lip as his kisses tickled my stomach and he lifted my shirt higher. My shirt was right under my breasts and he continued to kiss upward. He inched my shirt just a little bit over my breasts and my under boob was showing. I watched his eyes dart to them and he immediately closed his mouth quickly. I smirked and said "like what you see?" He nodded quickly and then the door burst open again. Good thing Reg was blocking the view. "Come on!" Billy whined. "Ok. Ok we're coming. Just let me fix my hair. Reg can come down with you first." I said as I began to fix my shirt. Reg shook his head and said "you suck." Billy tugged on his arm and I stood up and Billy began to run downstairs. Reg pulled on his cargo pants and sighed. "Hey Reg." I said as he began to walk out. He looked at me and I shook my butt at him. His eyes darted to my bottom and he looked back at me. "Your a tease." He said. I smirked and he motioned for me to come over towards him. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me passionately. He gripped my hips and moaned as he kissed my lips. Billy ran back up the stairs and said "you can kiss her later! She ain't going anywhere!" I stifled a laugh and Reg said "go Billy. I'll be right down." As I began to walk away I felt Reg slap my butt. I gasped and said "Reg!" I heard his laughter as he ran away. I rolled my eyes and began to get dressed in decent clothing. I walked downstairs to see Billy chanting. "Go! Go! Go!" He was watching Reg juggle oranges. Jack sat at the table drinking coffee and he smiled at his son. Mills had Billy on his lap and began to chant with him. "Look Georgie!" Billy said. I giggled and Reg turned around and looked at me with a smile.