Party

Yes I know the movie is in 1973 but can we put that aside and play some of today's music? Well music from Project X which stars Thomas.

Just a heads up

Just a heads up. WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️ there will be SMUT, ALCOHOL, PARTIAL NUDITY and mention of DRUGS. Do not read any farther if you have a problem with these subjects. This movie surrounds around all three of those things. If you've seen the movie you know exactly what I'm talking about. Two gifs will have partial nudity so please don't report my story. Cause I warned you guys.

All of you that have been asking for smut y'all better enjoy this because it will be better than the last chapter

All of you that have been asking for smut y'all better enjoy this because it will be better than the last chapter. I'm going to try to do the party like the movie and it will most likely get out of control. So I don't want anyone to read this and yell at me for not warning them. You've been warned.

Georgie's POV:
I slipped on a short party dress and we headed towards the beach, where a large party was being thrown. Well it was right outside our hut and we just let people come inside as the music was booming. We locked the bedrooms that we took and left the others unlocked for the people who were going to do their 'thing'. I smiled to the random people that began to flood our hut. The Pursuit of Happiness began to play and I looked to see Mills dancing with a girl.

People were everywhere and I looked around for Reg. I felt arms snake around my waist and I gasped. "Heyyyy." Reg said. I giggled and turned around to face him. He smiled and said "I think I might be drunk." "Yeah? Are you?" I asked. I took a sip of my drink and felt the buzz rush through my body. Reg spun me around and giggled. He was tipsy. He wasn't super drunk yet. "Don't drink too much I wanna have fun." I said. He nodded and said "I still can't believe Costa and JB are here. They're my friends from high school." I looked at Costa who was yelling loudly and I chuckled. "These are your friends? They're wild." I said. Reg nodded and said "Costa is pretty wild. JB is pretty chill. I think." His eyes adverted to Costa and his eyes widened.