Epilogue

PLEASE READ BELOW
Hello everyone, I'm ending it here😔 I've enjoyed this journey. I hope you guys have. When I started this book, it was the start of when I stopped being happy. But whenever I wrote this book, it made me happy. I want all of you to know that writing this and reading your guys' comments, it really made me happy. To know that people liked this movie as much as I did is crazy. Not just Tom Hiddleston and Brie Larson. But Thomas Mann, not a lot of people know who he is so I'm glad that all of you supported this book. I've had a crush on Thomas since 2013 when I saw Project X for the first time. The only reason I was interested in that movie was because of Miles Teller. If you know who he is I love you lmao. But watching Thomas in that movie literally killed me. And then Hansel and Gretel😫😫 that movie is absolutely amazing. And Beautiful Creatures is one of my favorite romance movies ever. Like no lie. And when I went to go see Kong, I had no clue Thomas was in it, until I saw his name on the opening credits. And holy shit I almost screamed in the theater. If I didn't have funnel cake in my mouth I would have. Trust me. Kong's cinematography is fucking amazing and Jordan (the director) did a phenomenal job with this movie. Ok I know I've gotten off topic a little bit but I appreciate every single one of you that read this book. Supporting my idea to keep Chapman alive had me shook. I didn't think you guys cared about him too much and I wasn't going to kill him tbh. Ok I'm very sorry for the long authors note but I want you guys to know how much I appreciate you all!!

Georgie's POV:
5 years later
1978
Cameras went off all around me and reporters screamed questions at me. It's been 5 years since Reg and I got married. We have a daughter. She's the cutest little thing. She got my brown eyes and Reg's straight hair. I had just published my book and it was a bestseller. It took a while for me to publish this book. But with the help of Reg and Jack it was possible. Reg held our daughter, Thea, in his arms as we tried to get away from the flashing cameras.

Jack and Glenn cleared a path so we could get through the swarming crowd of reporters

Jack and Glenn cleared a path so we could get through the swarming crowd of reporters. We made it to the limo and Reg sighed. "God they're crazy for you." He said. Thea looked out of the window and she said "look daddy! Cameras!" "I know. They want pictures of your mommy." He said. "Why?" She asked. "Because of mommy's book. If you ever see the camera people stay away from them." Reg warned his daughter. Thea nodded and crawled into her father's lap. He held her and Mills got in. "Damn these people are crazy." He said. Thea giggled and said "uncle Glenn said the D word." "Nice." I said to him. "Sorry." He said. I brushed my hair out of my face and the limo began to drive away. Billy sat across from me and he said "I'm starving." "Ok. We'll get you some food. You wanted to come with us so don't complain." I said. Thea crawled out of his lap and into Billy's. He held her and she clung to him. Billy was about 10 now. "Can we play airplanes when we get home?" Thea asked the older boy. "Yes." Billy said. Thea giggled and Reg smiled at his daughter.