Long Cool Woman

Georgie's POV:
After being on the beach all day I showered and Reg followed. "I'm taking you out to dinner." Reg said as he fixed his hair in the mirror. "Ok. So a fancy place then?" I asked. He nodded and said "there's not a lot of them but I found one and wear that one dress you have." I looked at him and said "ahem which one?" He had never seen me in a dress which meant he went through my luggage. "The black one." He said. I rolled my eyes and said "ok." I quickly combed my wet hair and put my dress on.

I put on some mascara with eyeliner and red lipstick

I put on some mascara with eyeliner and red lipstick. I slipped some heels on and Mills said "where is she?" "You know how she is. The makeup." Reg said. Reles cleared his throat as I walked down the stairs. Mills' eyes widened and he said "woah." Reg turned around and he was dressed in a suit.

I blushed as the men looked at me and Reg held his arm out

I blushed as the men looked at me and Reg held his arm out. I intertwined mine with his and he said "its right down the road." I nodded and we walked out of the hut. The stars were beautiful tonight and the waves sounded amazing. Mills said "honestly there was nowhere else we could've went. We picked the perfect place." I said "it's amazing that all that we went through that we haven't lost our mind yet." Reles said "she's right about that." The streets were filled with cars and people walked up and down the road. Music filled the air and I smiled as Reg interlocked his hand with mine. As we approached the restaurant there was a large dance floor inside. My eyes widened and Reg said "oh wow." Mills scanned the crowd for girls since Bethany left. Reles did the same and they headed to the dance floor. I blushed as Reg pulled me down to the dance floor. People were all around us and Long Cool Woman began to play. Reg smirked and I smiled up at him. Mills grabbed a beautiful blonde and began to dance with her. Reles chatted with girls at the bar and Reg spun me around. He then pulled me close to him and his hand rested on my waist. He swayed me back and forth slowly. "We have to go back soon. You know?" He said. I nodded and said "I know. And I need to get started on my book. I want to finish it. And I also need to get the pictures from Mason so I can put them in the book." Reg said "you'll be able to start it soon. I promise." I nodded and let the music drown my thoughts out. I hummed the song softly and Reg spun me around again. He pulled me to his chest and I felt his lips kiss my neck. I smiled to myself and Mills picked up the girl he was dancing with and spun her around. She giggled and her blonde curly hair was so pretty.