"He's beautiful."

Chapman's POV:
After the radio cut out and I couldn't get ahold of Georgie I huffed. I threw the radio in my bag and walked towards the river. I pressed my fingers to my forehead and felt a wound. I winced and blood was on my fingers. I filled my water bottle up with water and poured it on my wound. I exhaled and then booming footsteps erupted into the air. I stood frozen and looked up at the monkey. I gulped as he trudged in the water.

The water went sloshing everywhere as he walked

The water went sloshing everywhere as he walked. I quickly ran and hid behind a rock so he wouldn't see me. I peeked over the top of the rock and he just stood there, looking out into the distance.

I panted and he walked closer to where I was

I panted and he walked closer to where I was. He stuck his hand in the water and brought it to his mouth. The water was loud and he gulped it down quickly. Then he stopped and looked around. A large octopus came out of the water and began to attack him. He roared out and began to fight it. He stomped on it's head and ink squirted everywhere and then he began to chomp on a tentacle. I gagged and he drug the octopus away. I rushed out of the water and I grabbed my bag and began to walk towards the helicopter. My head throbbed and I sat down on a log. I clutched my head and said "dear Billy, life will just punch you right in the balls." The log I was on began to move and I immediately grabbed my gun. It was some kind of log creature and my eyes widened.

I fired a round at it and it screeched

I fired a round at it and it screeched. Then it began to back away and I exhaled. Footsteps moved around behind me and I gripped my gun. I turned around slowly and was face to face with an ugly creature. I began to fire rounds at it and it didn't do much good. My knife was in the tree next to me and I blinded it. Temporarily though. I got up under another log and it's mouth was inches away from my face. I pushed the gun on it's throat and began to shoot. Screeching noises were heard and it's claw managed to get my dog tags. It's mouth moved down to my shoulder and it took my dog tags with a small piece of my shoulder. I screamed out in pain and it swallowed my dog tags. I shot at its foot. It rushed off and I panted. Blood oozed out of my shoulder and I felt it pooling around my head. I rolled on my stomach and tried to crawl to the tree with my stuff on it. My left shoulder throbbed and I tried to stand up but fell on my back. I stared up at the sky above and felt my eyes begin to get heavy. I then passed out.

-

I woke up to a dark sky and I looked around. My bag was above me with my knife. I remembered my shoulder and I knew I probably had lost a lot of blood. "Jack get up. I still need you. Billy still needs. Make Billy your motivation." Georgie's voice said in my head. I took a deep breath and managed to stand up. I groaned and grabbed my bag and slung it on my right shoulder. I shoved my knife in my boot and grabbed my gun. Back to the copter I go. I climbed inside and made sure I was in the back so no creatures could find me. My radio was dead and I looked for the first aid kit. I found some disinfecting alcohol and poured it on my shoulder. I gasped in pain and felt my shoulder burning slightly. I leaned my head against the wall and waited for my shoulder to stop burning. I grabbed a cloth and tied it onto my shoulder very sloppily. But I needed something to cover the wound. All the men in my helicopter died and I was alone. Tears welled up in my eyes and I sniffled. "I'm sorry Georgie and Billy." I whispered.

-

Georgie's POV:
We finally made it to the top of this mountain and we looked out to the river below. "You ok?" Mason asked. I nodded and said "I think so." "I'm sorry about Chapman." She said. I nodded while I tried not to cry. James said "I didn't mean to tell you that way. I didn't know he meant a lot to you." "It's ok." I said as I didn't face them. Large footsteps were heard and Kong emerged from the smoke.

I gasped and Mason said "shh it's ok

I gasped and Mason said "shh it's ok." I looked at James and we went to grab his gun when Mason stopped him. He stared at the three of us and he stood proudly.

James stared in awe and I said "hi Kong

James stared in awe and I said "hi Kong." He looked at Mason and she walked closer to him. She took small steps and tears fell from her eyes. Mason pressed her hand onto his face and she smiled. "He's beautiful." She said.

Kong looked at her and I said "Mason?" She stroked her fingers across her face and said "you want to?" I walked closer to him and he grunted

Kong looked at her and I said "Mason?" She stroked her fingers across her face and said "you want to?" I walked closer to him and he grunted. I pressed my hand to his face and petted him softly. "Hi." I whispered softly. Kong looked at us happily and then there was an explosion. He moved away from us slowly and roared. Kong disappeared in the smoke and James said "we gotta go. Now." Mason stood in shock and I said "Mason come on." She nodded quickly and we began to rush down the mountain.

Hope y'all liked the plot twist😏🤷🏽‍♀️
~Skylar💯✨🙈🙃