The Big One

Georgie's POV:
"We're gonna save Kong." James said. We began to run towards the fire Packard had set. Hank followed us and I dodged branches as I ran through the jungle. We reached them but didn't confront them right away. Kong stood in the trees that were going to be consumed by fire.

Kong came closer towards Packard and he shot the water causing Kong to catch on fire

Kong came closer towards Packard and he shot the water causing Kong to catch on fire. He roared in pain and killed a man that shot at him. He stomped on Steve and collapsed to the ground. James ran out and said "Packard! Stop! Don't do it!" I followed him and Mason did the same. Slivko had his gun aimed at Kong along with Mills. "You can't kill him. He's not a threat to us. Ok? Let him be." James said. Packard said "he killed my men! If he hadn't of brought down our copters Chapman, the man that saved your life wouldn't be dead!" I shuddered and said "leave him out of this." "You want to save the creature that caused your best friend's life." Packard said. Mason had a tear run down her face and she said "the world is bigger than this." "Bitch please!" Packard said. Hank came out of the bushes with his sword aimed at one man and his pistol aimed at Slivko. Mills aimed his gun towards James and Mason grabbed me. I stood in front of Kong's face and I touched his head. "Kong? Wake up." I said softly. Mason petted his cheek and tears ran down her face. "Son? You don't wanna do this." Hank said to Slivko. Slivko panted and I looked at him. He looked at me and my heart broke as he was against my side. He stood up and aimed his gun at Packard. "Put the bomb down sir!" He said.

I bit my lip to keep from smiling and there were footsteps in the jungle

I bit my lip to keep from smiling and there were footsteps in the jungle. Slivko kept his gun aimed at Packard and he gave me a shotgun. I aimed at it at the jungle and a man walked out of the jungle. "Packard? What's going on?" A country accent rang out. James said "holy shit." Mason said "is it really?" The man came into view and I aimed the gun at him. He slung his bag on the ground and I read his shirt.

'Chapman.'

I gasped and said "Jack?" "Georgie what's wrong?" He asked. Tears fell from my eyes and I set my gun on the ground. I rushed over to him and jumped in his arms. I sobbed into the crook of his neck and he held me close. "What's wrong? What happened?" He asked. "I thought you were dead. We found your dog tags." I said as I held them up. He put them around his neck and said "I lost them in a fight with one of those things. And my radio broke. I'm sorry." I sobbed and he pulled away. "I'm ok." He said. I nodded and Jack wiped my tears. "Little Georgie." He whispered. Packard said "Chapman? I can't believe you're alive. You're ok?" Jack nodded and I sniffled and grabbed my gun and aimed it at Packard. Kong began to stand up and I gasped. He groaned and Mills said "get up." Cole inhaled on his cigarette and the large Skull Crawler came up out of the ground. I panted and said "Hank is that the big one?" "Yep." He replied. We all looked at it as it stared us down.