Beach Vibes

Georgie's POV:
I woke up to sunlight shining in my face and I rolled over. Reg laid asleep next to me, the blanket covering his waist while his chest was exposed. I showered quickly and got dressed. As I walked downstairs I saw that Reles had cleaned up most of the house. I began to make breakfast and Reles said "so did you have fun last night?" "I did." I replied. Reg said "hey Georgie can you come up here a minute?" "Watch the eggs?" I asked. Reles nodded and headed upstairs. I walked in our bedroom and he was pulling on fresh underwear. I looked at his back and noticed the scratches that went down it. I smirked and said "look in the mirror." He looked at his back in the mirror and said "damn Georgie." I giggled and said "you're welcome." I threw our dirty clothes in the hamper and I felt his arms around my waist. I smiled and he kissed my neck up and down. I turned to meet his lips and he pushed me on the bed gently. He lifted my shirt and traced my stomach. I said "what is it?" "You're so beautiful." He mumbled. I blushed and said "wanna go eat?" He nodded and I led him downstairs. Mills said "the beach seems nice today. You guys want to go?" Reg nodded and said "that's why we came here isn't it?" Reles shrugged and said "I don't know. That might be why we came but you and Georgie came here to..." "Bang." Mills said as he finished the sentence. They both began to snicker and Reg choked on his eggs. My eyes widened and I brought my glass of orange juice to my lips. "First off that's not why we came. And didn't you both have females in your rooms last night?" Reg asked. I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh and Mills rolled his eyes. "Yeah well. She wasn't my girlfriend." Mills replied. Reg nodded while taking a spoonful of eggs in his mouth. Reles looked at Mills and said "you've been trying to get a girl since we went to the island. You thought you could get Georgie!" I raised my eyebrows and said "oh?" Reg hit my arm and I said "hey! Why?" Reg looked at Mills and said "you lost fair and square. She's mine." He kissed my cheeks a few times before moving to my lips, never taking his eyes off Mills. Mills shook his head and said "ok you can stop." Reg smirked and I looked at the three men who were now having a staring contest. "I'm going to go and get dressed for the beach ok? Don't kill each other. And can we please have a good time maybe? Don't fight." I said. The men looked up at me and Mills nodded. Reles said "it's fine." I nodded and walked upstairs to change into my suit. There were footsteps entering the room and as I began to tie my bathing suit top I felt Reg do it for me. "Thanks." I said softly. I turned around to look at him and he said "walk the beach with me?" I nodded and smiled at him. "Change though." I said to him. He nodded and I walked downstairs and waited for him. Mills stood by the door and said "where's he at?" "Coming." I replied. Reg ran downstairs and he grabbed my hand. I smiled and we all began to walk the beach.

I heard splashing and turned to see the guys trying to splash each other

I heard splashing and turned to see the guys trying to splash each other. I stepped into the water and I was in knee deep. I smiled as the water rushed at my legs and Reg laughed as Mills splashed him. Reg grabbed me by my waist and turned me to face him. I smiled and said "yes?" He kissed my lips passionately and I pulled away. "What was that?" I asked him. "Just wanted a kiss." He said. I smiled and Mills splashed the both of us. I gasped and he laughed. Salt water drenched our bodies and Reg and I began to splash him back. I smirked and the three of us were splashing each other like crazy. My life had become pretty crazy in the last seven years, I was rescued from my father by Chapman. Who took care of me like I was his own and I thank him for that. Then I get assigned to this mission. And I met Reg Slivko. The man who saved my life multiple times. I looked up at him and he smiled really big. I made grabby hands at him and he walked over and pulled me to him. I smiled as he hugged me and I felt his lips on my head.