#1 First Dream

The grasses tickled my ankles as I calmly walked down the field full of sunflowers; my late-mum's favorite flower. I smiled and held out my arms, letting the wind blow my hair and brush my face. I closed my eyes and let silence be the only thing surrounding me.

"Eliza." His voice sent a chill down my spine, but a 'good' chill though. The kind of chill that makes you wanna dance around, if that makes any sense at all.

I turned around and instantly wrap my arms around his neck which felt pleasantly warm. I inhaled his sweet, pleasuring cologne and smiled to myself as I leaned my head onto his chest; his surprisingly strong chest. My eyes were still closed, but I could feel two of his fingers, gently pushing my chin up so I could face him and without opening my eyes, his lips fell on mine and literally, I could hear rhythmic bells ringing around that was music to my ears.

"I love you." He finally said after planting multiple kisses to my lips, nose and cheeks.

"I love you too," I had my eyes closed and took a deep breath before opening my eyes to see the boy standing before me, "Calum?"

Shock passed through me like light and with a sudden jolt, I shot up and opened my eyes. I moved my hand around, feeling the place I was in; my bed. I was panting from the nightmare I was in. That's right, a nightmare.

"What the hell?" I wiped off the thick sweat forming on my forehead and neck . That was the weirdest and possibly the creepiest dream I have ever had.

I was dreaming about me and Calum together and that scared me, I was actually shivering. He was nothing but just a close friend of mine. I shook my head and calmed myself down to steady my racing heartbeat.

I turned my head to look at the clock sitting quietly on my bedside table.

"7 O'clock," it says. "Time for school," I sighed.

I laid back down to my bed and thought again about the weird dream I had of Calum.

"Okay, El. Let's just keep this little secret to ourselves." I whispered, hugging the pillow as if I was talking to it.

I don't want the boys knowing anything about this nightmare or they'll tease me throughout the whole year. 'The boys' meaning only Michael and Luke since Calum and I were the ones in this odd dream or 'nightmare'.

"Eliza!" The voice came from downstairs which I was pretty sure was my dad since there's only two of us living in this house and he's the only one who would call me by my full name.

"I'll be down in a few minutes!" I yelled and jumped out of bed instantly and walked towards the bath room.

••••••••

"Remember to have lunch before coming home, I didn't cook," my dad reminded as he took his wallet and keys on the table and placed it into the back pocket of his jeans,"I'll get going. Do well in school, bye!"

With that, my dad went out the door leaving me still chewing on my breakfast; a two-bread ham & cheese sandwich.

I've been waiting for over 5 minutes for Luke to pick me up. Probably he came to pick the rest of the guys first before me. I sighed and tied my hair in a ponytail.

"Honk!" A horn outside brought me back from my thoughts. I put the whole sandwich that was left in between my teeth before throwing the plastic plate into the bin.

I took my bag and slung it on my shoulders and raced out the door. Luke was sitting at the front seat, with his sunnies on while Calum and Michael was at the back seat, both tapping their fingers on the door.

"What's up?" Michael chirped, removing his feet from the passenger seat where I was supposed to sit.

I opened the door of the windowless truck and jumped onto the front seat beside Luke, taking my sandwich from in between my teeth to my hands.

"You guys were late." I rolled my eyes and finished up the rest of the sandwich with one big bite.

"Of course not." Luke gave an innocent smile and pulled out the driveway.

Before I knew it, we were already parked in the school parking lot. A bunch of teenagers were all over the school lawn; talking, gossiping and laughing at god knows what.

All four of us jumped out of the truck and I took my bag and slung it on my shoulder once again, walking slowly aside the three boys.

"This is shit." Calum finally spoke up while all of us were still walking towards the building.

"What is?" Michael,Luke and I asked at the same time and started laughing to ourselves.

"School." Calum stated coolly, putting his sunnies on.

___________

hey punks !!

so it doesn't really say much in this chapter and sounds pretty boring. it's just to tell you about how Eliza's morning goes everyday & to get you used to what would happen every morning for the chapters in the future. if you could just wait for the next chapter (the actual prologue) you'll get a head start on what you'll expect for the rest of the book (i think?). i can assure you the rest of the book won't be this short and not detailed because i've already planned things and i'll make sure not to disappoint anyone!

REMEMBER: THE GUYS IN THIS STORY MAY BE A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN THE ACTUAL 5SOS (I adjusted their characters to fit into the storyline)

Hope you guys would continue reading this and save it in your library (psst vote) *hint hint* (:

-babycalum xx