#10 First Feeling

We were all drenched in cold water from the pool and all we could do was run straight right back up the stairs to my room, in hopes my dad won't catch us when he comes home.

I ran for my shower room first and left Calum outside the door of the shower room, as he whined about how cold he was feeling. It was really funny; how he got the idea to plop me into cool water but ended up going deep into it himself. And he calls me an idiot, pssh.

I locked the door of the shower room and quickly stripped out from all my wet clothes and basically just rinse myself before drying myself off with a towel. Unfortunately though, I didn't bring any dry clothes inside so I had to wrap myself with the slightly damn towel. "Hey Cal? You still out there?" I called out, leaning my ear on the door.

No reply. I furrowed my eyebrows before calling out again,"Cal! Are you there?" There was mild shuffling outside. "Um yeah,yeah. I'm right here, just .. ya know, doing nothing."

"Cool. Could you bring in some clothes here?" I shouted, deciding to ignore how weird he sounded like he was trying to hide something. The shuffling came back again but sound came nearer to my door. "Hey, open up."

I slightly opened the door so there was a little gap for him to pass me the clothes. His hand reached out and I grabbed the clothes on his hand, swiftly locking the door behind me once again.

There were my undergarments. How silly of me, of course he had to pass me these. This is so embarrassing. I covered my face with the clothes in hand. Other than that, there were also .. a dress.

"CALUM" I shrieked. Ugh, that bastard. I knew he was up to something the moment I heard noises in my room. "Yes, Eliza?" He said in the sweetest sounding voice, giggling to himself quietly after that. "I'm not coming out until you pass me my clothes."

"I did." He shouted back. Yea right. He passed me a dress. The same one Luke saw me in. The same one I wore when I saw him got his heart shattered to pieces. Where the heck did he found it? I stashed this deep in my wardrobe.

"I'm not coming out, haha." I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against the door. "I don't mind. I can just lie on your bed with my wet body." I could literally picture him smirking. I hate that guy.

"So, are you coming out Eliza?" His 'innocent' voice came back and I grunted. There was no other choice. I had to wear that worthless piece of clothing. I quickly wore everything and threw the towel over my chest. There's no way I will ever let him see me fully clothed in a dress. Never.

I unlocked the door and slowly opened it. I peeked my head out and saw Calum lying on my bed, still wet. "Calum Hood, you son of a--" I ran out the shower room but tripped on my way to kick his ass.

Before I knew it, I was lying face first to the floor. "Ow.. I swear, I really hate this dress and you."

Calum pulled me up and I grabbed the chance to hit him with a pillow. He was much taller than I am that it was almost impossible that that could have hurt him.He simply laughed and shoved me away.

That was when the moment came, we were too busy laughing at our silliness that we didn't realize that our eyes were directly watching each other; his eyes and mine. It somehow felt, comfortable. Which was weird since I have never been comfortable with Calum, just the two of us alone. In fact, not just him alone.

But then, after a few,rather short minutes, he turned away and seemed like he was avoiding my gaze. Is there something on my face? Did I make him uncomfortable? Crap..

"Is something the matter?" I asked, looking at myself through the mirror behind. "Oh my god, there's something on my face right? I knew it. I'm sorry - uh well I don't suppose --"

"No, there's nothing wrong with you," He smiled but it took me less than a second to know he was hesistant. "You just look really pretty." He quickly said before turning to look somewhere else, avoiding my eyes again.

"Uh, thanks." I scratched right under my chin. It was a habit of mine, don't know why I do that though.

The atmosphere in the room suddenly turned really tense. I could literally feel the heat all over the room and then slowly creeping up to my cheeks. I felt like - I was on fire.

"Hey, you're all .. red." Calum said so suddenly causing me to widen my eyes in surprise. "What? No I'm not." I covered my cheeks with my hands and I swear they felt hotter than before. Goddamn it, what's happening to me?

"I-I need to change back." I rushed back to the shower room, avoiding Calum from saying anything. Just in case something similar from the day I wore the dress with Luke would happen.

Calum's POV

That felt unbelievably weird. Why am I feeling this way? I feel so confused right now. Eliza is just a friend and I don't even see her as someone I would likely be with not that I'm thinking about it now. It's just that I feel weirdly nervous when I talked to her just now and when we made eye contact.

Do I like her? What am I thinking? Of course not! I like Hillary and El is just my girl bud. I would never develop any feelings for her, it's impossible.

I came out of the shower room after changing into much more decent clothes; a tank top, flannel and just some jeans. Which was my almost usual outfit. Calum was seated on my bed just staring at the wall which he probably has been staring at since I left him.

"So," I spoke, breaking the silence that has been bugging me since I came out. Calum turned towards and frown. "I didn't want you to change," but he sighed before adding,"but this is cool too,haha." I smiled and jumped on the bed. This is much better than the awkward situation we were in just now. Much better.

IM SORRY BC THIS IS REAL SHORT BUT THIS WEEK IS REALLY BUSY FOR ME I HAD LOADS OF OTHER OUTSIDE STUFF TO DO FORGIVE ME :// this isnt a great chapter tbh i'll most likely edit it but ily all thank you :D

-babycalum xx