#14 First Date

WARNING: after a few months of not writing, i should warn you guys that my writing got a little bit immature and may seem disturbing. please give me some time to get used to it! and also, I'm using my iPod so I don't really know if I can add in words in italics and all that ;A; so sorry ! love you bye

xx

The sound of both of our footsteps were the only noise that accompanied us during the walk to .. wherever we were going. I looked up at Calum and realized our height difference. It never occurred to me that I was that short - or he was that tall. Perhaps I haven't really paid attention to Calum or I never bothered to.

"What?" He asked, looking down at me as we were walking.

I blushed at the sudden realization that he had caught me staring. Was I that obvious? "Nothing, just thinking." I replied, too casually.

"You had to stare at me while you're thinking? Now you're making me curious, what is it?" His face lit up and he grinned, almost too brightly.

My eyes widened for a second before turning into slits to glare at him. "Nothing. Now where are we going?", I changed the subject and turned to look in front.

It was dark and the only light that could be seen was a blurry red one, from the top of a small, wooden cubicle. I strained my eyes to see clearly and, it read "Ssh", with faint, red light. It was almost suspicious. Almost.

"What is that?" I asked, blinking my eye a few times after squinting too hard.

"That's where we're going! A bar." He gave the same, playful grin and pulled me towards the so called "bar".

It was too small to be a bar --too small to fit a group of five,even! I looked over at Calum and glared a little more but he simply shrugged. As we got closer, he turned the knob of the ridiculous wooden door and opened to reveal a descending staircase. There were small light bulbs hung on the sides and both of us walked down the staircase, Calum following closely behind me. As we got further into it, the area got narrower and it led us to a small door that we had to bend down to open it.

"There's no knob." I whispered.

"There is." Calum's voice was so close to my ear, I forced myself not to gasp.

I turned to look at him and realized how close our faces were to each other and how his arm was above my head, casually resting against the wall above me. His eyes were staring right through mine and although it was dark, I didn't miss how his gaze turned from my eyes to my lips.

"O-oh." I whispered, as I felt my face starting to heat up.

I quickly turned away and pretended to busy myself with finding the knob. I could hear him sigh behind me and bend closer that I could feel his chest against my back. His right arm slide passed me and oh-so easily found a tiny knob. His fingers fiddled with it before the door gently creaked, the brightness from inside surprising my eyes.

I pushed it open and crawled into the small entrance. As I straightened my body, I looked up around me and gasped at the view in front of me. It was busy, there were people dancing and some just casually talking to each other. However, there was no hint of alcohol in the entire 'bar'. Everyone looks young and lively and not a single one of them was a fully-grown adult.

"Amazing, right?" Calum replied to my amazement.

"Very."

We walked around the club, me following him from behind aimlessly. I was too amazed by the atmosphere in there that I didn't realized Calum had stopped walking and was facing a table.

"Hey Ca-" I turned to face him but stopped when I saw Ashton and Yvonne, talking casually at the table in front.

"Oh." I simply said and got closer to the brunette.

He had a huge smile on his face, almost evil - as if he had a plan right under his sleeve. I shivered at the thought and got the courage to wave and offer a little hello to the 'couple'.

"Hey, you guys!" The blonde haired girl, smiled and I almost hated her -- for being so nice when I'm being selfish and trying to gain Ashton's attention.

"You guys are late. Did anything happen?" Ashton smirked, his dimple evident on his face.

I blushed, not knowing whether it was because of his smile or the fact that he had been suggestive of Calum and I. Speaking of Calum, I turned to look at him and even though it wasn't that obvious, I could almost see a hint of pink on his cheeks.

'Heh, even Calum blushes. How weird.' I thought and sat around the table next to Yvonne and Calum next to Ashton.

It was like a typical, teenage party in here. The atmosphere was lively around us but something was lacking. It was the tension in the air despite the pumping music in the background. The four of us didn't talk throughout and he had only been Ashton and Calum silently talking to each other about god knows what.

I was slowly regretting for accepting Calum's idea to third-wheel Ashton's date. I hate this new side of me. I wasn't this annoying until these 'feelings' came out. My mind drifted off to think about the rest of the guys when Calum kicked my leg from under the table.

"Ooh!" I squeaked, the fast impact of his feet on my ankle alarmed me.

I looked up to glare at him but was confused when he gave me a smile, almost reassuring. It was as if he was trying to say 'It's okay'. I glanced at his lips and felt heat rising to my cheeks as I was reminded of the incident just now.

"What's up with you guys? It's like there this thing going around." Yvonne giggled.

"Thing?" I asked, the heat increasing by the second.

"Yeah, you were smiling at each other it was almost creepy- but cute!" She smiled and sighed dreamily.

I blushed and turned away to see Ashton smiling at the two of us, Calum and I. It got me upset. There was absolutely no point in coming here when Ashton has zero feelings for me. I forced a smile towards his way and he only smiled wider.

A pang guilt rushed through me. Ashton really likes this girl and my selfish desire to pursue him had to come in the way. Maybe it would be better if I stop this.

'I'm sorry.' To particularly no one. It could be Calum as I had wasted his time. Or Yvonne and Ashton, for trying to ruin their new relationship. And perhaps Luke, god knows what he is doing right now.

It would probably be right if I stop this and give up.

>>><<<

so will she stop pursuing Ashton and why is Calum blushing so much? idk you tell me :)

the next update wouldn't be so soon because I'm preparing for a very big event! it's important to me so hope you guys understand and if you enjoyed this, please vote! (I feel like my writing is getting super suckish >///< don't hate me)

thank you all <3