#11 First Touch

It was after school and the guys, including Ashton, had planned to meet at the usual bowling hang out. I was a little too bored of nothing to do so I thought I should just follow them.

I straight went to the wadrobe and grab my typical pair of skinny jeans and a tanktop. I quickly changed and pulled into a zipper hoodie. Beep.

wear something decent

-calum

"Decent" in Calum's mind meant dresses so no, I'm not gonna wear something 'decent'.

yup, wearing it

-el

There's no point saying 'no' since he won't come over and force me into a dress. That's stupid-- Honk. I looked out the window and saw both Calum and Luke in the truck. Both of them jumped out the truck and walk their way to my door. I cussed out. Guess I was wrong and I hate that. How Calum knows me too well but at the same time, it's not so bad.

By the time I tried to run to the door, they were already outside. I tried squeezing pass them when I opened the door but Calum had taken advantage of how small I was and dragged me back to my room.

"Don't you have a dress or something?" He asked, looking through my wardrobe. Luke was standing in the corner of my room, looking at Calum weirdly. "Of course not, she's punk rock." I laughed at Luke's answer."No,she's not."

I rolled my eyes at Calum,"There's no point searching for it anyways. I don't have a single--"

"Found one!" Calum had his hand up in the air with something stashed in his grip. Is that a dress? How did that get here? I don't remember getting a dress at all."No, I don't have one."

"Well,whatever because I found one. Now go wear it." He literally pushed me into the shower and threw the dress at me before closing the door. The 'dress' was a long sleeved blue one with flower prints on it and kinda reach just above the knees. It is kinda tight at the tummy but flares from the waist on.

When the heck did Mum or Dad bought it because I know I didn't. I groggily changed into the dress and put on back my shoes; converse. I opened the door and came out. Calum and Luke looked towards me.

"You look stunning!" Calum dashed to me and smiled. "I don't think so, I feel uncomfortable in it." I look back towards Luke and he frowned. "I don't think you should force her into wearing something she doesn't like."

"That's crap, of course she does!" Calum shook his head then whispered to me,"You look nice, don't worry." All three of us went out and jumped into the truck.

We arrived at the bowling hang out in less than 10 minutes and by the looks of it, there's gonna be a lot of teenagers. And that meant people from school are gonna be here.

I walked behind Luke so his tall frame could block my small body out of view from the massive lot of people in here. "You look fine,c'mon." He grabbed my arm and pulled me forward. I felt like a kid whining around that I didn't wanna walk and I think both my friends are already annoyed with me.

We reached the end of the bowling club where my two other friends were sitting at. Michael was the first to turn and with wide eyes, he said,"Luke, I didn't know you've got a girlfriend, man."

"Sh-She's not my- This is El." He pushed me forward again. I looked at him with pleading eyes but returned to look at Michael and Ashton. "Hey first-person-I-met-in-school." Ashton said. Does he not realize that I look different? I'm wearing a dress for god's sake. "Whoa, El. Since when did you--"