Author's Note

I wrote this book because I fell in love with thriller genre books like What She Knew by Gilly Macmillan, Still Missing by Chevy Stevens, Everything She Forgot by Lisa Ballentine, The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena, The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware, Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris, The Good Girl by Mary Kubica, In A Dark, Dark, Wood by Ruth Ware, and The Cellar by Natasha Preston (which is on Wattpad for free and amazing!).

One day, I went to my local Barnes and Noble and asked the sales associate if she could help me find more books like these. She handed me a stack of books I had already read. I was disappointed that I seemed to have reached the end of the road for books like these, stuck waiting for my favorite authors to come out with their next offering.

I was driving home from the bookstore that day listening to the podcast Sword and Scale, when an episode featuring a police interview with the twenty something girlfriend of a serial killer came on, and it gave me the idea for this book.

If you are a fan of the books I listed (slash if you have not read any of them...stop reading this and go get those immediately!), I'm hoping my book will turn out with a similar feel, so I hope you take the time to check it out!

As always, comments (both positive and negative) and votes are greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading!

Morgan