51. During

Reporting Form 1167

Frederick County Sheriff's Department

This statement certifies that I, _Michelle Harper_, experienced a:

_X_white male new patient aged twenty (20) to thirty (30) requesting sumatriptan as a treatment for migraines

__white female new patient aged ten (10) to twenty (20) requesting sumatriptan as a treatment for migraines

I met with the above mentioned patient on __January 4th, 2017__ at ___10:15____am/pm. The meeting occurred at my practice, having the address _553 High Street, Suite 231, Williamsport, Pennsylvania_.

Signed,

__Michelle Harper, M.D.__

Provider Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For internal use only:

Please forward this communication to the desk of Officer Daniel Brown, with high priority, immediately.

________________________________________

Email Communication

From: Officer Jonathon Lewis

To: Officer Daniel Brown

Subject: Video

Attachment: DollarGeneral.mp4

Hi Dan,

Been going through the surveillance video from the nearby stores to that practice in Williamsport. Attached is a tape from Dollar General which is across the parking lot. If you skip to 12:33:45 I think you might see something interesting.

Best,

Jon

______________________________

Frederick City Sheriff's Department Special Investigation Unit

January 6, 2017

Meeting Minutes

I. Call to Order and Welcome

This meeting of the Special Investigation Unit (SIU) was called to order by Officer Daniel Brown at 11:34 am.

II. Meeting Topic Presented

The topic and purpose of this meeting is to discuss recently received information on the whereabouts of Connor Carter, and to draft a final plan of action for apprehending the suspect.

III. New Information

1. A positive reporting form 1167 was received by the FCSD on or about January 5, 2017.

2. Connor Carter was positively identified on video surveillance across the street from the reporting practice on or about January 6, 2017.

3. As per standard procedure, Connor Carter will have to return in approximately one week to obtain a prescription for migraine medication. He will then fill said prescription at a pharmacy.

IV. Actions Taken

1. As of the time of positive video surveillance identification, Officer Daniel Brown mobilized local units in the Williamsport area to conduct round the clock undercover surveillance of the practice.

2. As of this afternoon, Officer Daniel Brown will travel to Williamsport to participate in the apprehension and assist the Williamsport Police Department with the operation.

V. Planned Apprehension

1. When Connor Carter arrives for his follow up appointment, Officers will covertly tail him in the hopes he will lead them to Anna Harris.

2. If at any time the officers feel Connor Carter has noticed them, or they are in danger of losing him, they will change plans to simply apprehend Connor Carter instead of attempting to find Anna Harris.

3. Officers will do everything necessary to take Connor Carter alive. His knowledge of the whereabouts of Anna Harris is vital.

4. Every precaution must be taken not to alert the media of the current situation. At this time, all officers should be reminded that a leak to the media could mean the difference between life and death for Anna Harris, and as such will be vigorously investigated and constitute grounds for dismissal.

5. Additional precautions taken in an attempt not to alert the media of Connor Carter's whereabouts include using only plainclothes detectives and officers in the surveillance, and keeping knowledge of the impending operation strictly to this task force. Other officers should be informed only on a need to know basis.

VI. Additional Actions

1. Continue to attempt to ascertain Connor's direction of travel from security video surveillance in the area. So far, an initial tentative travel path has been identified, and officers are working to expand that path.

2. Searching of the one to two hour radius of Williamsport camping areas, vacant lots, and wooded areas has been increased, with officers going door to door in the hopes of information ascertained by neighbors of Connor Carter's location.

3. Officers have interviewed Jade Carter to determine if Connor Carter has any known ties to the Williamsport area. Jade Carter has agreed to meet with Officers in her home in one hours time.

4. Our technology team continues to attempt to trace the source of Connor Carter's work products recieved by his company, and to ascertain where his payments are going. The company had been previously advised not to fire Connor Carter in the hope that this connection could lead to his location.

V. Predictions and Other Notes

1. It is now widely assumed that Anna Harris is being held against her will. Her non-appearance at the doctor's appointment seems to point to Connor Carter not allowing her to leave their base location. Because Connor Carter previously allowed and trusted Anna to meet with strangers to obtain necessary materials, i.e. the junk yard employee, this shift in trust seems to point to a shift in situation for Anna.

2. From what we have ascertained of Connor's history, particularly the situation in Nashville, Tennessee, our psychological profilers have advised us that soon after the relationship between Connor Carter and Anna turns to one of prisoner and captor, Connor Carter may become violent. Anna is known to be outspoken, spunky, and often argumentative, known for challenging authority figures. If she exhibits this behavior toward Connor Carter, which is likely if he is holding her against her will, he will not react well. Time is of the essence in this matter.