Soda boy

Ally'a Pov:
When we were done with everything I asked Mom and dad if Joey could come over they said yes so I texted him.
*Joey arrives*

"Hey soda boy" I yelled as he came through the door.He laughed lightly while walking into my room.

We just sat on my bed while on our phones and talking I was on Instagram liking and commenting on fan account. I wanted to post something so I asked Joey to take a picture of me.
@ally.lawley

Something about you got me going crazy💙 picture credits:@itsjoeybirlem @kysally:Slut @allysfanboy:Babe😍@itsjoeybirlem:Cutie@loren:Best friend!❤️----Yes me and Loren are best friends we text like every day

@kysally:Slut
@allysfanboy:Babe😍
@itsjoeybirlem:Cutie
@loren:Best friend!❤️
-
-
-
-
Yes me and Loren are best friends we text like every day.Im pretty famous I have 10.9 million on musical.ly and 15.6 million on Instagram.

After a while of talking laughing watching movies and on our phones Joey left. Not long after I got a call from my manager John.
Me-Hey John what's up!
J- I just wanted to let you know you got invited to Tlg tour!😁
Me-Ofc I wanna go but who would I be going with?
J-Well Tyler brown,Loren beech,Joey Birlem,Jacob Sartorius(Idk if I spelled his last name right😂),Mario Selman,Baby Ariel,Weston koury,Mark Thomas,Flamingeos,and many others!
Me-Okay I'll talk to my mom then text you.(I added some people to the tour)
J-Ofc take your time goodnight sweet dreams!
-
-
-
He's like a father to me I mean he's been my manager for almost 3 years...anyways i start getting ready for bed what I mean by that is take off my makeup put on pjs wash my face and put my hair into a messy bun.

*beep beep*
I woke up to my annoying alarm clock reminding me I have a photo shoot today. I forced myself out of bed and into the shower. I turn on the water and get into the shower letting the warm water hit my back I was my hair and put conditioner into it. I then quickly was my body and shave my legs. I then get out rap a towel around my body and another around my hair

I then brush my hair and teeth I also blow dry my hair and put it into a high ponytail so later my hair stylist can deal with that's mess. I put on my clothes which is a sports bra and some sweats. I then put on deodorant and a bit of perfume just because.

I then order an uber to drive me to where the photo shoot is taking place.
Once I get there I'm greeted by my hair and makeup stylist a camera crew and my manager john. I told him that my mom said it's fine if i go on tour. He said that was amazing and blah blah he then gave me my outfit and sent me to hair and makeup.

While they did my hair and makeup we made small talk after they were done I looked in the mirror I always love how Stephanie does my hair and makeup (Stephanie is her makeup and hair stylist). My hair was in loose curls and my makeup was some blue and silver glittery eyeshadow.

I put my outfit on then went to set. We took many pictures with many poses they looked really good. This is one of the best photo shoots I've had I think to myself.
*skip to when she's back home*

Once I get home I  hop into the shower my parents are at work right now there never home. I know your thinking how do you have the same manager if you moved well I still live in North Carolina just more far out.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. I yell that I'm in the shower but they can wait for me in my room. I quickly finish and put on my clothes which is some pj pants and a crop top (fashion icon😂).

I get out the bathroom to reveal a happy Kian. I ask him "what are you so smiley about bro😂" he then replied by saying "my friends are coming over tomorrow" (in the story o2l hasn't ended) I just say "ohh okay well good night brotha I love you I have to pack" he says okay and love you too then leaves.

I then get a text from one of my internet best friends Justin Blake.
JUSTIN💙:Bestie do you mind if Tyler,Loren,Jacob and I stay at your place till tour?🖤
ALLY💝: Ofc not I'll text you the address my brother says it's ok and my parents are out of town.
-
-
-
-
Kian really did say it was okay btw😂. I asked Joey if he wanted to stay with me till tour and he say sure. YAY I HAVE HELP TO PACK! I thought to myself.
Minutes later they all arrive and I introduced them to Kian and give them a house tour.