Gang gang💀

Ally's Pov:
I was woken up by sun in my eyes and people talking. I got out of bed walked to my bathroom turned on the shower and got in. I did everything a normal teenage girl would do then got out.

I got dressed (outfit in media) did my hair and makeup I also put on my neon lime green converse. After I finished getting ready I went downstairs to see all my friends plus some other people. Kian then spoke up and said "this is my baby sister" and kissed my cheek and hugged me.

I just replied by said "heyyy" "so ally this is Sam,Connor,Jc,Trevor,Rickey and ME" Kian said "haha hey nice to meet y'all I said then waked over to Justin.(remember Justin,Tyler,Joey and Loren were there) I told him good morning and asked everyone if they wanted to go to the mall.

They all said yes and went to get ready. Justin and I were already ready so we  sat on the couch cuddling we're close friends we always do this. About 2 or 3 hours later we were all ready to go so we got in the car and Jc drove us.

Once we got there we all separated me and Justin stuck together. "Where do you want to go first" I asked "I dunno wherever you wanna go Idrc😂" he replied. So I started walking to forever 21 with him following closes behind. Once we got there I started looking around I bought 3 shirts 2 shorts a dress 4 jeans and some sandals.

After we paid we went to some other stores then met up with the rest at about 6. We ate at Panda Express then got in the car to go home. This time Kian drove. I had my head on Justin's shoulder and he's had his arm around me. Joey looked at us with sadness hmm I thought to myself.

Once we got home I jumped out the car and opened the door to the house. I then went to my room I got out some pjs and socks then made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I did everything a normal person would do when taking a shower.

Once I was out I put on my pjs (below) brushed my hair put it in a braid and brushed my teeth.

After I was done with everything I walked out to my room and put on socks then went to the living room

After I was done with everything I walked out to my room and put on socks then went to the living room. I bumped into Joey "fuck sorry" I said "haha it's okay cutie" he replied as I blushed god the things this boy does to me. I think I'm falling for him.

Joeys Pov:
"Haha it's okay cutie" I said smiling and slightly blushing. Gosh she drives me crazy I think I'm falling for her. I went to go sit back down at the couch but I ended up in her room. I knocked one the door "come in" I heard her yell I walked in and saw her beautiful body laying on the floor. "Why are you on the floor cutie" I asked her "haha I don't know I was on the bed but then some how ended up here" she said I just laughed. I starred at her admiring her looks. Her soft blonde hair, her big blue eyes, long thick lashes, soft tan skin everything about her is gorgeous. "What?" She giggles "nothing your just beautiful" I smiled widely "your a cutie" she said I blushed. I sat on the bed with her and put my arm around her waist my head was in her neck it's honestly felt amazing. She asked me if could take a picture with her and I did. I then got a notification that read "ally.lawley just posted a picture"

I love you too the moon and back🌌Itsjoeybirlem: I love you more💙Jallyisgoals:I need you guys to date alreadyjoeysbabe:Ew slutloren:@itsjoeybirlem she's mine!

Itsjoeybirlem: I love you more💙
Jallyisgoals:I need you guys to date already
joeysbabe:Ew slut
loren:@itsjoeybirlem she's mine!

I laughed at Lorens comment thinking she won't be for long. She looked at my and giggled "what princess" I asked "haha you just look so hot rn" she replied I smirked and kissed her cheek. The moment was ruined by Loren walking into the room. She quickly winked then walked out.

Ally's Pov:
Me and Joey just keep cuddling on the bed while watching Netflix. When I got a text from Kian that we had to pack for tour. I asked Joey if he wanted to help me but he said he had to shower so I asked Justin and he said yes. He was in charge of the clothes while I did my makeup, hair and other stuff.

He would ask me what crop tops I wanted what shirts I wanted what shorts and pants I wanted. Once we finished I started setting up my backpack. I put in some earbuds, a charger, some makeup essentials, and other things to keep me entertained while on the plane.

I put them close to my door then got in bed. I told Justin to sleep with me for the night. He cuddled me until I feel asleep.