Pretty pepole make you smile

Ally's Pov:
I was woken up by Justin's phone ringing. I got up and answered it since we always answer each other's phones. It was Danny I was so excited I hadn't talked to him in a long time!
*phone conversation*
Danny-Hey Justin
Ally-Wrong person dan😂
Danny-ALLY BABESS!
Ally-Heyyyyy
Danny: god I miss you
Ally-it's a good thing I'm seeing you on tour right
Danny-yes I'll see you tomorrow💘
Ally-okay bye love you💘
*end of phone convo*

He's so cute I thought to myself while smiling. Me and Danny did date for a while but desisted to stay friends. Justin, Danny, Loren, and I are all best friends. As I was thinking Justin and Loren came into the room "oohhh Danny I love you" Loren joked. I chuckled "are we leaving yet?" I asked them "30 minutes get ready"

I put on a white tanked top, Calvin Klein sweats and a long cream colored cardigan

I put on a white tanked top, Calvin Klein sweats and a long cream colored cardigan. I then put my hair into a messy bun and put on some white vans.

I walked downstairs and everyone was ready so I got my pink backpack and my suitcases. We all walked out of the house and into the limo. Once we got in everyone started talking (o2l is going with them btw). I was in between Joey and Loren.

I started talking to Joey honestly every word that came out his mouth made me fall in love with him. We came to a stop which meant we were at the airport I got out and took my suitcases out of the trunk. I started walking to first class as every one followed behind.

Once we got on and sat on our seats I took my laptop out of my backpack and started doing some school work. When I was done I wanted to post something on Instagram so I was looking through my cameras roll when I got a text from my manager.

It was the pictures from the photo shoot we did a couple days ago. I was supper excited to see how they turned out. Once I saw them I was amazed with the quality and the pictures in general.

I posted one of them and saw so many good responses and likes. I then fell asleep for about an hour. When I woke up I saw people getting up and grabbing there things so I did the same. Once we were all off the plane I grabbed joeys hand thinking it was Loren.

I started blushing "it's okay princess I don't mind" Joey said. I smiled and looked down as my blonde hair fell down my sides. Well the hair that feel out of my bun. We all got in the uber me still holding joeys hand.

That is until I felt someone ripe them apart. I looked up and it was Kian I chuckled because he's such a jealous older brother. We reached the hotel and it was beautiful it was called "sunny side resort and hotel" (that's just a random name I made up😂).

When we got there we met the creator of Tlg Jessica (idk😂). She told us we had the whole upstairs to ourselves and that there will be four people in each room. She started reading off the names of the people in each rooms.
"Kian,Jc,Sam,and Ricky"
"Jacob,Loren,Geo,and Mark"
"Ally,Justin,Danny, and Joey"
"Tyler,Ariel,Cat,Mario"
"Weston,Blake,Kylee,And Edwin"
"Trevor,Zach,Nick,and Taylor"
"Hrvy,Matthew,Luna,and Maddie"
"Sanni,Timmy,and Conner" (pretend and I added some people😂)

We all said okay then headed to our rooms. I said I would share a bed with whoever because I'm really close to all of them. Joey was the first one to say "Me" I laughed at him and said okay.

"Hey um have you guys seen the group chat" Justin asked "no my phones charging why" I said "it said if you guys wanna go to a party" Justin said. We all said yes and started getting read.

I wore a tight short black long sleeve dress red tall heels I also put on a gold glittery case on my matte black iPhone 7 Plus. For my makeup I put on foundation,powder,put on a bit of blush and bronzer. I also put highlighter and did a light pink glittery eye and winged eyeliner for lips I did a light pink liquid lipstick.

I tightly curled my hair put on some gold earrings and a diamond choker. I got my MK purse and put some money,flats,a small black box in case I wanna take off my rings or choker,a hair tie,Bobby pins, and a small packet of makeup remover wipes.

Once I was done getting ready I put on some Victoria secrets "Love spell night" perfume and some deodorant. When I was done with everything I put my phone in my purse and walked to Lorens room.

"Hey girl you look hot!" Loren told me as I walked in "thanks girlll you don't look so bad yourself" I laugh while winking. We met everyone in the lobby once we got down there Joeys eyes immediately landed on me. He looked me up and down then his eyes met mine and he smiled while blushing.

I walk up to him "close your mouth you'll catch a fly cutie" I said laughing he just laughed with me. "Okay now if you idiots are done flirting let's go" Timmy joked. Me and Joey walked hand in hand when I noticed none of O2l with us I just brushed it off.

*skip to when there at the party*
Tonight I wanted to have fun I haven't really had any fun in a while. Well beside when Justin and Loren slept over. I went to the bar to get a drink don't worry I just got a sprit. I drank it then went to look for Loren. "HEY BEST FRIEND LETS DANCE" she yelled over the music.

She's not drunk she's just naturally crazy😂. We started dancing and it was so much fun. Me and her both wanted soda so we went to get one. Loren got a coke while I was about to ask for one Justin came and said "3 shots of vodka please" the bartender set them up and put them out for us to drink.

At first I shook my head no but after Justin begging me too I gave in. I ended up drinking all three then asked for a beer. Danny came up to us and asked "hey do you guys wanna play truth or dare with Joey,Loren,Mark,And I" I said yes of course.

We went upstairs of whoever house this is. When we got up stairs I sat next to Joey and Justin...god what have a I gotten myself into.