Part 22

Ally's PØV~
*3 months later*
Me and Sam are now 3 months strong we never fight unlike me and Joey. I moved out yesterday Sam slept over last night.Im now 7 months pregnant and I found out I'm having a baby boy my baby shower is this Saturday . So 2 days! (House above)

Today he was helping me set up my room. "Babe" I called out "yes princess" Sam called out "I just wanted a kiss" I said laughing. "I love you, I love you, I love you" Sam said in between kisses "I love you" I said pulling away and kissing his neck.

He giggled his cute ass giggle and I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Okay baby girl lets stat your room" he said standing up. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down "I want a kiss" I said laughing he kissed me and I cupped his face. He laughed and we had a little make our session.

We pulled away and Sam bit lip and damn was that hot. Joey still hates me and I've been trying to make him involved in the babies life but he doesn't take the opportunity.

We started by putting my bed up and the sheets. "There will be a lot of memories here" Sam said smirking as he put the last pillow on my bed. I rolled my eyes jokingly and giggled.

We had finally finished doing everything and now it was time to do my closet. Apart from a pool downstairs of my room I had a two story closet. Upstairs would be my workout closet and makeup room. Downstairs would be my clothes and shoes.

After we finished it looked something like this.👇

Next we did the babies nursery first we set up the crib and put the babies light blue sheets

Next we did the babies nursery first we set up the crib and put the babies light blue sheets. Then I set up the rocking chair and a cart with diapers,wipes,lotions,Shampoos and things like that.

After that we set up a night stand with a lamp. In the little drawer I put pacifiers and in the bottom I put small teddy bears. Next we did his dresser in the top drawer I put bibs. In the second one I put beanies and hats. In the third on I put socks and gloves.

In the last one I put more diapers. Then on the top I put stuffed animals and more soaps. Then we did the changing table we put the sheet on the soft pillow which is where the baby lays.

In the drawers I put dippers,wipes,baby powder and stuff like that. I put a big stuffed bunny by the nightstand. I also put a lamp on the changing table and 2 piggy banks. Lastly I did his clothes which I'm pretty sure is self explanatory. After everything was done it looked like this.👇

The last 2 parts were the guest bedroom and my office

The last 2 parts were the guest bedroom and my office. I'm not going to explain all that but this is what the office looked like when done.

The guest bedroom looked like this

The guest bedroom looked like this.👇

Once we were done with everything I admired everything about my new home

Once we were done with everything I admired everything about my new home. "I can't wait for my baby to be born" I said putting a hand over my belly. "Well me neither princess" Sam said smiling.

"I have a perfect name for him" I said smiling "what is it baby" Sam asked. "Issac Birlem" I said holding my belly "I love it" he said putting a hand over mine. He kissed my lips which soon lead to a make out session.
*2 hours later*

Me and Sam were eating pizza when there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I said getting up I opened the door and there stop Joey Birlem. "What do you want" I asked rudely. "I want to talk to you it's about the baby" he said.

"You have 10 minutes start talking" I said letting him in. "Well I was thinking and I don't want to have the responsibility" he said bluntly. "You helped me create the child now you don't want it? Well guess what Sam will adopt the baby all you have to do it sign the papers in court" I yelled at him.

"Babe what's wrong" Sam said walking in and putting him arms around my waist. "I'll tell you right now Joey get out" I said trying to calm down. He got up flicked me off then left. How did he even know where my house was?

I ignored it and started explaining what happened to Sam. His eyes lit up when I asked him if he could adopt Issac. "On his birth certificate I will put Issac Birlem Lawley" so when I got to court they have proof I tried involving him.

"Ur a strop girl baby" he said smiling then kissing me on the lips. "Ur so fucking hot Sam UGHH" I yelled since he was turning me on big time. "Well baby ur lucky that ur pregnant"he said. "If i wasn't what would you do" i said biting my lip "I would fuck you" he said winking.

I rolled my eyes jokingly and giggled I walked back upstairs because I was tired. "I'm going to sleep too" Sam said coming up to me. We both got in my bed and cuddled.we soon fell asleep.
*1am*

I had woken up like 2 minutes ago I can't sleep! "Babe" I heard Sam call out I turned my head to him "your hot when ur sleepy" I said giggling.

"Mom wants me to pick up Levi today" Sam said. "My mom wants me to take care of Andrew for a month" I said. "I can't believe he's five months old" I spoke again "me neither and I can't believe I've been with the love of my life for 3 months" he smiled.

He put his arm around my waist I cuddled me then sooner or later we feel asleep again.