Part 23

Ally's PØV~
I had just gotten out of the shower when my mom called me.
"Are you still going to be able to watch your brother today" my mom asked threw the phone. "Yes mom I'll be over there in a minute" I spoke "okay baby I love you" she said again. "I love you too mom" I spoke again.

I did my makeup and got dressed then left my hair down in it's natural red waves. I walked out of the bathroom to see Sam in black sweatpants a while shirt and brownish beanie. I took a picture of him and posted in on Instagram.
ally.lawley

lawley

❤️ 10.4 million 💭98,828
he's grumpy but we're seeing Levi today!😍

I didn't even bother looking at the comments since I was so excited to see Levi and Andrews! "Babe lets go" Sam yelled from downstairs "coming" I yelled back.

I walked out into the car Sam following close behind. As soon as we got into the car Sam grabbed my hand. I started the car and drove to Sam's moms house.
-

I knocked on the door of her houses "babe I'm going to pack some things so I could stay with you for a while" sam said as we walked inside. "How about you stay forever" I replied he giggled "well then I guess forever" he said kissing my cheek.

"You guys are such a cute couple"Sam's mom said we both laughed "ALLY" Levi yelled. "LEVI" I bent down slowly because of my belly "his bag is packed" Sam's mom informed me. I nodded and kissed Levi's cheek.

"I love you bud" I said to him smiling "I wove you more" he replied. A couple minutes later Sam walked out with a suitcase. "Bye mommy I'll see you tomorrow" Sam said hugging his mom. "Bye baby bye ally thank you again" she said smiling. "Bye Levi" she said kissing him "bye momma" he replied.

After picking up Levi we started heading to pick up Andrew. "Hey momma" I said walking into the house with Levi in my arms and Sam behind me.

"Hi baby" she answered kissing my cheek "Andrew is upstairs" my mom spoke again. I nodded and went upstairs to grab him he spoke baby talk and I laughed. "Your so cute" I smiled.

We walked downstairs and my mom told me Sam put the car seat in the car already. I gave her a kiss and hugged her goodbye. I walked out and into the car then a put Andrew in his seat and buckled Levi since he unbuckled.

"I want a puppy" I said out of no where "babe let's go get a puppy like right now" I told Sam. "Ur so cute and random" he smiled laughing.

We pulled into the parking lot of the pet store. I unbuckled Levi and grabbed Andrew while Sam held Levi. With our free hands we held hands. We walked in and I ran to the puppies pulling Sam with me.

"Aww look at that big dog" I said smiling and petting him. I set Andrew down and he hugged the dog. "Aww" me and Sam said admiring my baby brother. I took a picture of them and posted it.
ally.lawley

lawley