Part 17

Ally's PØV~
There was about 200-300 people here. The party is hype as hell and I'm so thankful for everyone that came. "Baby it's time to cut your cake" my mom told me. She grabbed the mic from the dj and gave it to me.

"Um i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came today I also want to thank my mom,Dad,brother, Andrea and Jenn" I spoke into the mic. Everyone cheered "The cake will be cut by the bar" I spoke again.

I walked over to the candy table next to the bar. I started cutting it as people took pictures and sang. I started serving and my mom said she would finish. I'm really thankful for her she just wants me to be happy my moms honestly my best friend.

I walked over to the bar and got a drink. My parents said I could drink tonight since they want me to have fun. I nearly chugged it down since I was really thirsty.

"Having fun" Jake chuckled behind me. I flicked him off and asked the bartender for 4 shots. I gave 2 to Jake and kept 2 for me. When clinked our shot glasses together and chugged them down.

I laughed for some random reason. Fuck. I promised Andrea and Jenn I would talk to Joey...

I walked around until I saw him sitting eating pizza with sauce on his face. I laughed to myself a little then walked over to him. "Hey" I said shyly "There's the birthday girl" he said and Jacob laughed behind him. I hugged Jacob and then Joey.

When I hugged Joey I felt something I had felt the same thing the first time we kissed. It was sparks I'm still in love with Joey. "What the hell were you drinking" Joey said laughing I nodded my head. He just chuckled "I'm not gonna drink tonight" he said. "Such a buzz kill" I said laughing.

He put his hand over his heart and pretend to be hurt. I took off his SnapBack and put it over my head. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry I forgot you had a boyfriend" he said sincerely. "Jake? He's not my boyfriend he's my best friend plus he's gay" i said laughing.

"Ohhhh" he replied while laughing at his dumbness. Jk he's not dumb😂. Jacob took a picture of us and Joey told me to post it. "WAIT first I have to ask you something" Joey said.

"Haha okay" I said laughing "Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend again?" He asked. I thought about it for a while then I realized I still love him. "Of course" I said with a big ass smile on my face. After all that cute stuff I posted the picture.

ally.lawley

lawley

❤️ 3.5 million 💭 987,432
Jally is back😍💕
joeybirlem~ Babyyy👅
jally5ever~ YAY
jacobsartorious~ I'm good at taking pictures😏

I laughed at Jacobs comment then dragged Joey to the bar. He didn't drink because he didn't "want to fuck up again". Eventually he gave in we got drunk as hell but we weren't doing anything stupid.

Well at least that's what my drunk self told me.
*next morning*
I woke up and looked at my new iPhone 7 plus that my mom bought me. I saw that it was 1pm I laughed. I looked next to me to see a shirtless Joey.

He slowly started waking up. Fuck my head hurts like hell. I went downstairs to see everyone dressed and ready to go somewhere. "Where y'all going" I asked walking to the kitchen. "Doctors to find out the gender for my baby" Kian replied. I nodded and drank my Advil with water.

I got an extra one and filled my cup with water again. I took it up for Joey and he kissed me. "Joey did we do anything last night?" I asked concerned. When he was about to say something I ran to the bathroom and threw up fuck we did.

I sat on the floor and curled up into a ball crying. "Babe it's okay if your pregnant we can get through this together" he said happy. "To be honest I was crying cuz I thought you would leave me" I said honestly.

He shook his head no "im happy that you might be pregnant" he admitted. "Well now I am to" I said giggling. He told me to shower so we could go to the store and buy a pregnancy test.

I put on sweats and a crop top with white vans. I put on deodorant and perfume so I wouldn't smell like alcohol. I brushed my teeth then headed downstairs where Joey was.

He smiled at me then walked over to me. He kissed me passionately and put my hair into a messy bun. I laughed at how good he was and how bad I was at messy buns.

We walked down the streets hand in hand. Once we walked into the store we both raced to the pregnancy test isle thingy. I got 2 and walked to the register.

She looked at me and nodded her head no. I ignored her and just payed and grabbed the test then left. Joey laughed as soon as we walked out. I snaked him on the head then joined in and laughed.

When we got home everyone was still gone so I ran to the downstairs bathroom. Once I was in there I opened the box of test and peed on the stick.

After 5 minutes I checked it and it read...