Part 13

Ally's PØV~
I was woken up by Carter jumping on my bed. "Wake the fuck up we have a show" he yelled I yawned and stretched before checking my phone which I haven't done in a while. I walked out into the balcony to see that it was a hot day.

I saw Joey walking out of the shower so I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom. I didn't lock the door invade Joey need to finish getting ready. I plugged my phone into the speaker and "With ur love" by Cher Lloyd came on.

I showered the way I normally do. Then got out and got dressed into my high waisted shorts and crop top. Then I put on my peach converse. In the middle of doing my makeup Joey came into the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and started doing his hair. He got frustrated so I offered to do it.

His eyes lit up when I told him that. I finished putting on my lipstick then put gel into my hands. I did his hair into a quiff then kissed him hard and passionately. He smiled into the kiss which made me smile.

I put on perfume and deodorant then I was done. Me and Joey both put our rings on and our phones into his pocket. My phone dinged and Joey handed it to me but I told him to just reply.

He knew my password it was "52517" which was a day we started dating. He smiled typing in my password. "It's your brother he said he loves you" Joey said laughed I joined in to because he's so random.

*4 months later*
So tour just ended 1 day ago which means it's our last day in Dallas before we go home to LA. I'm really sad but also really excited to see my mom and friends.

They day we get home my mom is having a gender reveal party. She is now 6 months pregnant turns out she's been hiding it from us. She wanted to surprise us which I thought was cute.

Andrea was 4 and a half months pregnant and she had a little bump. Me and Joey are now 5 months strong. As for Matt he continues to flirt with me and I show zero interest.

Me and Cameron are closer than ever as for me and Kian are close as hell sometimes to close. Me,Andrea,Jenn, and Loren have our little squad which is amazing.

Me and Joey were currently on the plane back home while everyone else was leaving later on but I wanted to have time to get ready for the party. Which is why I booked our flight early. Joey said from now on me and him would be alternating houses until we both turn 18 which I turn 18 next month.

We have been looking at houses and online colleges. I would say our life's are coming together great. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing boyfriend.
*Skips to when they get home*

"Yass finally home" I said walking into the house. Joey went to his house and I came to mine so we could both get ready and spend time with the fam. Apparently Joeys mom and my mom have been getting pretty close while we were gone.

"Hi mommy" I said hugging my mom tightly. "Hi baby girl" she smiled hugging me back. "Hi baby" I said in a baby voice. "Ally you know when I have business trips you'll have to take care of the baby because Kian has his own baby" she said strictly.

"Yes mommy I know" I said chuckling "but Joeys gonna help me out too" I yelled before running up the stairs. I took off the mascara under my eyes and the extra makeup all over my face. Then I put my hair up into a bun then cleaned my room a little and unpacked all my shit.

Once I was done I went downstairs and started picking up around the house a little helping out my mom and Dad. Then I went to the back yard where the party was being held and cleaned deeply back there.

Once I was done I helped them set up tables and chairs. We put one table for the cake and candies. We decorated the back yard with blue and pink decorations.

After everything was set up I went upstairs to shower and get ready. So the plan was me and Kian will throw a baseball and whatever color comes out is the gender!