Part 15

Ally's PØV~
I plugged my phone into my speaker. Then jumped into the shower I washed my hair,body and face. When I got out I brushed my hair then brushed my teeth.

Then I put my clothes on which was skater shirt and a crop top. I then put on my knee high heels. Then did my makeup and lastly loosely curled my hair. I walked out and made Cam toe my shoes.

"I'm ready sluts" I yelled walking down the stairs. The all laughed and got up off the couch. "First stop In n out for breakfast" Andrea said rubbing her big baby belly.

When we got to In n out Cam pulled me back. "I just wanted to give you a proper happy birthday and after this please don't forget about me" he said. I stood there confused at the last part "haha thanks best friend but what do you mean" I asked confused.

He just pulled me inside i looked around for our table. I finally saw Andrea hiding someone behind her back. I looked behind her back and started tearing up. I hadn't seen him in over 2 years. "Hi best friend" Jake said.

Jake had been my best friend since I was walking. I ran to him and hugged him as tight as I could. "Happy birthday beautiful" he said I didn't mind him calling me beautiful because I called him sexy as a joke.

Kian later came back with our food I thanked them all. "We'll get used to me being here because guess who's moving in with you" he said laughing. I jumped up and down in my chair and squealed.

"He's moving into the house on the right from us but for right now he staying at our house". Kian explained I nodded my head and kissed both of there cheeks. Then someone walked in i got nervous and held Jake's hand.

Jake looked at me and nodded when I feel unsafe I hold his hand. We looked at each other trying to stay serious but we ended up laughing. Everyone stared at us like if we were crazy. Then he walked over to us "I just wanted to tell you happy birthday" Joey said.

"Thank you" I said with a fake smile even though it hurt so bad seeing him. He looked at Jake and clenched his perfect jawline. I tightened my grip on his hand because I was scared I know how Joey gets when he's mad.

He let go of my hand and went to the bathroom. I followed him because it was a family bathroom and I know he's not going to actually use the bathroom. "Stop don't let him get to you" I told him grabbing his hand to unclench his fist.

He smiled at me then hugged me tightly "I love you best friend" he said giggling. "I love you too now let's go eat" I said exited to eat.

We walked out and I sighed in relief that Joey was gone. We started eating and Jake was eating my left over fries. I told him to pose because I was gonna take a picture. I took the picture and posted it on Instagram:
ally.lawley

❤️ 98,876  💭 56,432Reunited with this one😌💗allysrowland~ ohhh👀✍🏽hoeybirlem~ @joeybirlem joeybirlem~ i wish that was me😔jallyforever~ ^awww

❤️ 98,876  💭 56,432
Reunited with this one😌💗
allysrowland~ ohhh👀✍🏽
hoeybirlem~ @joeybirlem
joeybirlem~ i wish that was me😔
jallyforever~ ^awww

I ignored the ones that were about Joey because I wanted to have fun today and not worry about him. We left in n out and they dropped me Andrea and Jenn at the nail salon. They left to go to god knows what.
*at the nail salon*
The lady unpainted my nails,dried them off then put the fake one on my fingers. While she was doing that another girl was doing my toes. The lady doing my hands put the acrylic on it. After that she started painting them with gel polish.

Lastly she put on the diamonds. At the end everything looked like this👇

 At the end everything looked like this👇

I thanked the lady and tipped her. Jenn and Andrea paid for me so I thanked them and kissed there cheek. We then walked across the street to the hair salon. "What are we doing here" I asked confused "we know you've been wanting to die your hair back to it natural color". Jenn said happy "but you and Jenn are going to be matching for a while".

Andrea said but I was confused as hell "Wym" I asked Andrea "blue tips" she said. I just nodded and laughed. We walked in and were instantly assisted. At the end it looked like this 👇

I smiled at myself in the mirror this time they let me put in 40 dollars

I smiled at myself in the mirror this time they let me put in 40 dollars. I felt bad for letting them pay for everything but they seemed so happy. "Okay now Starbucks then we go home to get ready for the party" Andrea said. Oh yeah my parents are having a party for me.

We got to Starbucks and went inside so we could talk. We each got a chocolate croissant and tea since it was 2pm and not time for coffee. Also I don't really like coffee. "So what's up with you and Joey" Jenn asked sitting down with our drinks and croissants.

"I don't really know actually I still love him because well he was my first love" I said in all honesty. We all agreed that I would talk to him tonight since he's going to the party. After eating,Talking and laughing we went home to get ready.