Part 24

Jc's PØV~ (surprise mf😏)
Ally called me to ask me if I could watch Andrew for her. There was a knock on the door must be Ally. I opened the door and to my surprise it was Sam okay wtf is going on?

"Jc" He chocked out "what happened man" I asked. Just as he was about to speak again Kian walked downstairs "oh hey Sam where's ur girlll" Kian asked looking at his phone. "We broke up" he said looking down "WHAT".

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER" Kian yelled "I'm sorry" Sam said crying. "I cheated" he said quietly "WHAT THE FUCK SAM" I yelled "WHY DO YOU CARE IS SHE UR SISTER" he yelled back. "NO BUT I LOVE HER LIKE IS SHE WAS MY SISTER" I yelled again kinda defending her.

There was a knock on the door "hid in the closet and don't come out until I tell you" I told Sam. Then I opened the door there she stood he blue eyes were not red and puffy. Her cheeks were stained with old tears as new ones form.

"Princess" Kian yelled and hugged her "im sorry he's a jerk" He spoke again. She put Andrew down and hugged Kian again. This time sobbing into his chest which made her cries muffled.

"Shhh" Kian whispered but I managed to hear she pulled away and wiped her tears. "Thank you jc" she said as she walked up to me and hugged me I hugged back. "Want me to stay at ur house so ur not alone" I asked.

She nodded I hate seeing my little sister like this. Over this past year and a half I've became close to her. "Loren had the baby" Andrea said out of no where coming downstairs. "What's wrong why is every sad" she asked.

"Andrea" Ally yelled running into her arms "what happened baby girl" she asked hugging back. "He cheated" she choked on her tears "that ass" Andrea said threw gritted teeth. "Where my nephew" Ally said trying to change the subject. "Upstairs" Kian replied.

Ally and Andrea walked upstairs and I let Sam out. "Ur a jerk Sam I never want you to speak to my sister ever again" Kian yelled. Kian took me by surprise when he slapped Sam.

We both gasped and Sam punched Kian back. "YO STOP" i yelled trying to pull them back Andrea and Ally walked downstairs. "Fuck you kian" Sam spat walking up to Ally. I pulled him back.

"Don't get near here" I growled at him "let go fucker" he said pushing me off. He walked up to her and hugged her "get off me" she said softly as tears fell from her blue eyes.

"Let go Sam" I said pulling him off her "come here" I said pulling her into a hug. She cried into my chest "ur a dick" I said glaring at Sam. He walked out the door and I sighed in relief "shh it's okay it's going to be okay" I told her while playing with her hair.

"It hurts so much" she said breaking down completely now. I bent down with her and Kian and Andrea did as well. "I know it hurts baby" Andrea said hugging her "it's going to be okay" I whispered for only us to here.

"Ur like my baby sister seeing you hurt hurts me" I said to her again and Andrea agreed with me. "Let's all go sleep at ur house" Andrea said but it sounded more like a question.

"I would like that" Ally replied giving us a smile that we all knew was fake. Kian and Andrea went upstairs to pack and I stayed downstairs to comfort her. "Ur a good brother" she said hugging me again "I don't like seeing u hurt".

"Go pack I'll be okay I have Andrew" she said taking him out of his car seat. "Okay be safe" I said giving her a serious look "okay Mom" she said.

She's so sarcastic😑. I walked upstairs and packed quickly so they wouldn't have to wait for me. Ally just got a dog so I wouldn't need to take dog foot for wishbone. I'm going to take him and Vega. After I grabbed everything I put kiggy in my pocket since she was little.