Falling in love

Ally's PØV~
The show was over and it was now time for the meet and greet. We were all lined up and ready for the fans. They started letting fans in by groups of at least 70.

The first girl walked up to me and smiled really big. "Hey beautiful" I said smiling as I love meeting my beautiful fans. She was tearing up and I couldn't help but tear up too "this has been my dream since I found you on musical.ly words can't explain how much I love you ally" she said crying happy tears.

I couldn't talk I just hugged her and cried on my fans shoulder because of her beautiful words. We took a picture and I signed her phone case and shirt. I've actually been thinking about creating my own merchandise.
-
-
-
The meet and greet was now over and I was tired and hungry. On the way back to the hotel we stopped at Taco Bell and got food to eat at the hotel. Once we got to the hotel I jumped out the car got my things and went inside.

I might sound bitchy but I was tired and annoyed for some weird reason. I ignored it and got in the elevator. Once I was in my room I threw my things on the ground except my phone I plugged that into the charger. Then I got dressed put my hair up and took off all my makeup. As I was laying in bed between the warm sheets I felt arms around my waist I turns so I was facing the person.

I opened one eye and saw my baby Joey I gave him a sleepy kiss before drifting off to sleep. The last time I heard was "Goodnight baby girl I love you more than anytime".
-
-
-
I yawned and stretched trying not to wake up Joey. I got out of his grip and went to the bathroom to wash my face. When I came back out he was awake and looking cute as ever. I giggled at his messy hair then walked over to him and gave him a good morning kiss.

He smiled into the kiss which made me giggle. "Baby I wanna make a few changes before we go to New York" I said while smiling. "Okay baby girl what do you wanna change"? Joey asked I just told him to get ready which is exactly what he did.

When we were both done I grabbed my wallet and phone then headed out the door. First stop the tattoo shop😏. When we got there the lady working there took me back. Joey stayed in the waiting room I told her how I wanted my tattoo and where I wanted it.

While she worked on my tattoo another girl worked on my belly button piercing. Once we were done it looked like this (pic above). I also got a lip ring and in my opinion it looked hot.

I walked out and Joey was in shock he couldn't see my belly button ring because I was wearing a long t-shirt. He smiled at me giving me approval I lifted up my shirt reviling my belly button piercing. He bit his lip and winked at me I slapped his arm playfully while laughing.

It was now 12 am which meant I had time to do my hair! Me and Joey started walking down the street hand in hand until we reached the hair salon.
-
-

My hair was now done and it was beautiful (pic above). When Joey saw it he gasped "what you don't like it baby" I asked sarcastically "no princess I love it" he replied making me smiled. I payed and then we left.

When we were out of the hair salon Joey grabbed my hand and kissed the back of my hand. He's so adorable.

Next stop was the nail salon I felt bad for making Joey go with me so when we get to New York I'm going to make a day all about him.

I did my nails a light brownish/peach color and for my toes I just got pretty pink polish.

I payed and then we left

I payed and then we left. That was the day I found out Joey was a keeper he does thing for me even if he doesn't want to do them. Not only that many other things as well but most importantly he loves me and I know it.