Part 9

Quick authors note so ally will now be played as Loren Gray and Loren Gray will now be played as Baby Ariel also I will now just be putting the chapter numbers instead of naming the chapter something idk it's just easier k bye love you guys💕
-
-
-
Ally's PØV~
It was the next morning but something was off I looked beside me to see not Joey but Kian. I woke him up by throwing pillows at him. He woke up in a grumpy mood and said "what do you want Elizabeth Marie".

I stopped only my adoptive mother called me that and it made me sad to hear someone else say it. I just ignored it and asked him we're Joey was he pointed to the bed next to mine.

There he was laying peacefully I smiled. I glared at Kian before walking to my suitcase I picked out clothes to wear for the day. After that I packed everything else up. I got a hotel towel and headed to the bathroom.

I plugged in my Gold pink IPhone 7 into my speaker and "Shoot me down" by G-Eazy came on. I stepped into the shower and started singing my heart out until the song was over.

When it was over I went back to actually taking a shower I shaved my legs,washed my body,washed my hair and face as well. After I was done with everything I stepped out of the shower and brushed my teeth.

Then I put on some lotion and put on my clothes. I put on some deodorant and my Temptation perfume from Victoria Secrets. After all that good stuff I got ready to do the fun part. I plugged in my curling iron and took out my makeup. I did really bright eyeshadow and some nude lips.

Once makeup was done I started on my hair I did a half up half down ponytail and curled my hair loosely. When everything was done I put on my choker and phone case then stepped out of the bathroom.

I walked out to see Kian sitting on my bed dressed and read. Then I saw Joey packing his things and looking for clothes I'm guessing to shower.

When he saw me he dropped everything that was in his hands and ran to me. He picked me up and spun me around. Then he kissed me passionately on the lips then all over my face.

I giggled at his cuteness but smiled because I'm so lucky to be blessed with him. He went back to his clothes picked them up and walked into the shower.

I looked at Kian who looked kinda mad "what's wrong big brother" I asked trying to comfort him. "My little sister has a boyfriend and now I won't be able to spend time with her because she'll wanna be with him anyways how did you know something was wrong" he asked.

"I know when my favorite brother isn't okay" I said chuckling. He smiled and kissed my cheek. I made sure to tell him we would have a day for us every week. Just him and me doesn't matter what we do because I know it will be amazing no matter what we do. Man I love my brother I thought to myself.

Just then Joey was walking out he looked at me and blushed since he didn't have a shirt on. Kian walked out awkwardly as he was walking out I yelled at him to be ready at 2 since it was 11 and told him I love him.

Joey jumped on me "what you don't love me" he pouted "not right now because ur on top of me" I laughed. He got up and made a kissy face. I kissed him on the lips and then his forehead.

I took out my phone to take a picture of myself but Joey placed his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss before snapping the picture. We kept kissing our lips moving in sync. It was absolutely perfect. I then posted the picture on Instagram.

ally.lawley

Making me happy since day one🤗❤️joeybirlem: Did i tell you that you look beautiful today?💛joeyshotasf: Otp😭Jally_isreal:Parents mommabirlem: Happy that my son found someone as beautiful as you😘

joeybirlem: Did i tell you that you look beautiful today?💛
joeyshotasf: Otp😭
Jally_isreal:Parents
mommabirlem: Happy that my son found someone as beautiful as you😘

I smiled at the replies and answered back to some of them also following some fan pages. I looked up at Joey and he was already looking at me he kissed my head and I had never been happier.
-
-
-
(At the airport)
We had just got to New York and I ready had fallen in love with it. Not as much as I had fallen in love with Joey though😏. I laughed at my own thought. "So for the next couple tours were gonna have a couple special guest aka magcon" Justin announced.

I haven't really been hanging out with everyone but I made plans myself to get everyone together in mine and I'm guessing Joeys room. We're gonna have an all nighter!
-
-
-
Everyone was in my hotel room and we were waiting for the magcon boys. I grabbed Joeys hand and pulled him up. Everyone was now staring at up in awe. "Let's go get stuff for tonight" I said to him with a huge smile on my face.

"Wtf are you guys doing tonight" Kian said with an anger tone. "Were all gonna do an all nighter" I said laughing because he thought me and Joey were gonna have sex.

He nodded in approval then me and Joey walked hand in hand to the nearest store. At the store we bought snacks,drinks and energy drinks and granola bars stuff like that.

We also got matching onesies. 👇

---When we got back we saw that the Magcon boys were there

-
-
-
When we got back we saw that the Magcon boys were there. I got nervous because I thought none of them would like me. Joey instantly ran to Cameron and hugged him. I pouted because he let go of me since he had his arms around my waist.

Once he let go of Cameron he ran back to me and kissed me. I think he got jealous because everyone was either looking at me and biting there lip or winking. Well the magcon boys😂

"Guys this is my little sister Ally short for Elizabeth" he said and again my heart broke to pieces. This time tears were trying to come out my eye. But I swallowed the feeling in my throat and ignore the fact my brother called me Elizabeth.

I smiled at all the boys and they smiled back. The first to come up was a boy with big blue eyes "I'm Nash" he said while winking. I smiled and shook his hand but he pulled me into a hug and Joey didn't look happy about that.

Next was Cameron,Hayes,Nate,Sammy,Jack G,Jack J,Matt,Taylor,Mahogany,Aaron,Shawn,and finally Carter. 

When I was done saying my hellos I went to Joey and his face lit up I smiled at how cute he is. Then I kissed him and pulled him to our room.