Prolouge

Millie Bobby Brown was not your average girl. She robbed, drank, smoked and even assaulted people if she had too. She was what most would call fearless.

Awhile back her parents got so fed up with her behavior that they had all of her hair shaved off– but that didn't change her in the slightest. Some even called her Harley Quinn as she acted like her especially when she was high.

Her parents lived in a huge mansion at the end of a cul-de-sac with 4 floors. The basement, lower level, upper level and the attic. All remodeled so you could do whatever you please on any floor you'd like.

Millie's room was on the upper level until she got that taken away too. Now the attic was her room.

And it wouldn't be until for some dumb reason that he parents left her at home alone for a week while they took a business vacation that she would be sent to Juve.

«»

Now Finn Wolfhard had a similar story to the Millie Brown that at the same time could not have been any more different.

Yes, he also robbed, drank, smoked and assaulted people and yes most people would call him fearless.

But Millie was just a little rich girl gone bad.

Finn's parents were never really there for him in the first place so to some sense, he had a reason for being so bad.

Unlike Millie he wasn't like this as a child, as a child always in and out of foster homes he was depressed. Until one day something just clicked in him.

No one really knows what clicked in him but all they know is that Finn never goes back. He left anything he had behind by the age of 12, any of his pitiful friends, his foster parents that 'cared' for him, even his feelings.

There's another thing that Finn and Millie kind of have in common.

Millie has never really experienced 'feelings' in any way, unless an adrenaline rush counted. She never really loved her parents, never cared for her 'friends' and never even cared for herself.

Back when something clicked in Finn at the age of 12 he did leave all of his feelings behind and promised himself to never go back to them. He convinced himself that feelings were something that slowed you down in life and made life less worth living. And since that day, he hasn't felt a thing since.