0.1 » The Party

'Party at the Browns Mansion!
Alcohol! Sex! Drugs!
Bring a friend! ;)

9:00pm — Until the streetlights shutdown
315 Maple Street'

Millie hung the posters up all around her school and once she was done, she ditched– as usual. If she was at school it was only to deal something like drugs or alcohol or to start/finish some drama.

She had a go with the schools queen bee once, Maddie Ziegler. Needless to say Maddie ended up in the hospital for a few days. But when Maddie saw Millie hanging up those posters, knowing her father was the chief of police. She knew exactly how she was going to get revenge.

«»

8:57pm, 315 Maple Street

Millie opened the door to her typical first comers. Her little gang, The closest girl to Millie– Sadie Sink, Sadie's boyfriend Caleb McLaughlin, the one who always brought the food and weed Gaten Matarazzo and Noah Schnapp, who always was their lookout.

"So Mills—"

Millie immediately cut Gaten off

"Don't call me that, ever."

He held his hands up in surrender and continued in his words

"Okay, Millie. I hope you don't mind but this time I brought my home style chocolate pudding!"

Millie narrowed her eyes at Gaten

"And what do you mean by home style?"

"Oh only that I may have added some of my home grown marijuana into the batch"

Gaten said laughing

"Are you already high or just stupid?"

Caleb asked hitting him over the head

"Yes"

Gaten said making everyone roll their eyes and get to the party.

2 hours later
(I know you read that in a spongebob voice)

The party was getting pretty 'lit' as by this point many people were drunk, high or both. Some were already throwing up as gatens 'weedPudding' wasn't agreeing with them.

Little did any of the party goers know about the fact that the chief of police and about 5 of his friends were on their way. And because somebody just loves the sweet taste of revenge Maddie Ziegler is riding shotgun with her precious father.

Now, most people will run and get away at the sight of the cops and others will be too wasted to run and get caught. Therefore going back to the station to get a fine and be picked by their parents. But this wasn't what Maddie wanted and was looking forwards too.

You see, Maddie had been keeping track of Millie's criminal record because when you're a certain age you can only do so much before being thrown in Juve. And this was about to be Millie's last straw.

Where was Finn? You may ask, well he is on the other side of town and he is also on the verge of being thrown in Juve if he commits another crime. But after seeing that the chief of police and his buddies are out to crash a party. He figured it was a perfect night to rob a bank.