1.8 » Free

'FINALLY FREE'

It was Friday, and Millie's friends felt like something was, off. They hadn't seen her or Finn all day, and usually it was hard for Millie to get out of Jacobs sight. Dinner was almost over and it was almost time for the last meeting before all of the guards were to leave for the evening. It wasn't till the bell was right about to ring that Millie ran over and sat down with her friends.

"And where have you been all day?"

Sophia questioned raising an eyebrow at her and resting her chin in the palm of her hand

"Just been busy"

Millie said with a shrug

"And Finn?"

Soph added

"Oh? He's been gone all day too? How strange."

She trailed off, and before anyone could question her again, the bell rang signaling that it was time for the meeting. As everyone entered the entertainment room, Finn caught up with Jaeden giving him a pat on the back as a way of saying hello.

"Where the hell have you been man?"

Jaeden asked, becoming very confused with the whole situation

"Just had to get some things done"

Finn replied nonchalantly

"And what about Millie?"

He inquired

"Has she been gone all day too? What a weird coincidence."

And oddly once again, before Jaeden could question him anymore, the guards shut them up and started the meeting.

"Okay, the rest of the guards are leaving now and I'll be following them soon. We'll be on the opposite side of the center and Natalia will be the only person watching over every single one of until all of us get back tomorrow after noon and all of the laundry. The workers from the laundry mat will be searching through the hampers so don't even think about trying to escape."

It was then that the guards walked talkie went off, he waved everyone a quick goodbye. Everyone just kinda stood around for five minutes before seeing Natalia come out of the office with an arms full of different bags of snacks. Cheers erupted and people rushed over to help her.

About 3 hours in things were calming down it was almost 9pm, and almost time for them to put their plan into place. Natty gave them the Ok that she had set everything up and that they were all good to go. So, Millie got up on stage and once a spotlight was shone on her she smiled widely and said:

"Ladies and Gentleman, now tell me, are we having a good time tonight?"

She shouted to receive cheers from most of the crowd

"That good, because I'm about to make your night a whole lot better. I have a special little surprise for my favorite person, Jacob Sartorius, please make your way up to the stage!"

There were Oo's and Ah's as he didn't hesitate to make his way up there, going right next to Millie he tried wrapping his arms around her waist but she started with: