Thank You! + Sequel Release Date!

Holy mother of fuck

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK

This book is actually over, and almost at 10k too!

I started this book Monday March 27th, 2017 and now I'm ending it Sunday, August 13th, 2017. This book put me through so many amazing experiences that's I can't even begin to explain, I've never had one of my books (like this one at least) come so far.

From day one no matter what I've always received positive feedback about this book which is absolutely amazing, seeing that people actually like and enjoy my writing is the best feeling ever.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for reading this book, it really does mean the world to me. I love you all.

Now, for what you all really came here for, THE SEQUEL RELEASE DATE!

> FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 15TH, 2017 <

Let me explain!! So I'm giving you all (and myself) about a month before I release the sequel, for many reasons.

-to be a bitch and make all of you wait impatiently and send me death threats and bribes to release the sequel early

-to let this book gain a little more reads

-to let others start/finish this book

-MOST IMPORTANTLY!! Keep in mind, I've just started high school and I think only having one book to work on within the first month will be good and healthy for me!!

-I'm actually kinda lazy

So yeah, once again I cannot express my complete and pure gratitude for all of you!

See you all September 15th!

Much Love

—Skyler